bigbob

CA shutdowns of Recreation - Liberate America!

Posted (edited)

Surfing is not a crime. Newsom is a Kook.

kook2_o.jpg

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, vxmoto23 said:

we'll get locked down again when the figures rise again. 

When you're right, you're right.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Yesterday’s protest .

75914AA9-B10E-40FC-82E1-7E38671358B2.jpeg

FF19F9C7-19DC-447D-8F91-5F3EDF145DEF.jpeg

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, vxmoto23 said:

I get attacked for voicing my opinion and then presenting logical arguments for my posts and I'm a pussy? WTF

LOL . . . I pretty much agree with your opinions from what I've seen and was only attacking the whinging!!!  Any time you start a statement off with "it's not fair" . . . just stop there.  The rich get richer, we get it. 

9 hours ago, Beamer1001 said:

So &%$#@! old people,  smfh. I guess someone close to you needs to get it and die before you stop trivializing it.

We don't trivialize death in this country, only life.  We throw people into homes and onto machines and drugs for years . . . death is feared more than life is valued.  Nobody is getting out of this alive and the old and weak are at more risk of dying from just about everything, nothing trivial about it, it's just reality. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Tremendous Trail Rider said:

Jeff hurry chase off this female

10 hours ago, Tremendous Trail Rider said:

Stop saying front line please, you are not fighting a war. You treat sick people every day, thank you for that you deserve nothing more, millennial.

Who wants to place bets on how long it takes Riddler to get banned again?

• Haha 4

Everyone wants everything opened up. You just have to be smart about it. Every life should matter and death prevented if possible.  It's not just old people either. Suck it up and stop whining and interfering with first responders. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Beamer1001 said:

Everyone wants everything opened up. You just have to be smart about it. Every life should matter and death prevented if possible.  It's not just old people either. Suck it up and stop whining and interfering with first responders. 

I think what everyone is tied of is being told that it is ok to go to the supermarket, gas station, hardware store, and other quote essential places, but some how going to the mountains to ride our dirt bikes or camp is just to dangerous. Anyone with half a brain can see this makes no sense. As far as preventing death, well we better ban all autos it is safer to walk. My point is 98 to 99 per cent of the population will be just fine from this virus, and we have to understand that there is some inherent risk in living life. I am 64 yrs old and tired of the government taking what few riding yrs i might have left from me, that is not their choice to make. If things do not open up soon there will be more to worry about other then a virus. 

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, Beamer1001 said:

One of the best tweets I read on twitter.

John Cardillo
@johncardillo
This tweet isn't shocking or controversial. I stand by every word.

What is shocking is how many "conservatives" attacked me for this and other tweets, claiming our nation and way of life should be destroyed over a virus.

I've lost a lot of respect for a lot of people.
Quote Tweet

John Cardillo
@johncardillo
· 19h
Here’s the cold reality:

This nation is bigger than any one person or any hundred thousand people dying of a bad flu.

You don’t destroy America over a virus.

Open up the nation, deal with what comes, and move on as we always have.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, FLT said:

I think what everyone is tied of is being told that it is ok to go to the supermarket, gas station, hardware store, and other quote essential places, but some how going to the mountains to ride our dirt bikes or camp is just to dangerous. Anyone with half a brain can see this makes no sense. As far as preventing death, well we better ban all autos it is safer to walk. My point is 98 to 99 per cent of the population will be just fine from this virus, and we have to understand that there is some inherent risk in living life. I am 64 yrs old and tired of the government taking what few riding yrs i might have left from me, that is not their choice to make. If things do not open up soon there will be more to worry about other then a virus. 

You should be pissed off that we didn't catch this earlier, not that you can't go riding. The failure already occurred, back in January. Now we are dealing with the consequences of our failure to act in a timely manner.

We should have caught this early like Taiwan, Singapore, and Japan. We had a lot more warning than those 3 countries did.

Korea didn't respond as quickly, but they managed to quell it thru aggressive action. Korea is also 1/3 the size of Colorado, which makes logistics a bit easier.

Countries that didn't catch it early (like Spain and Italy) went into MUCH STRICTER QUARANTINES than we are currently in.

Another thing that people are missing is that we are actually in a soft-quarantine. A soft quarantine is a half-assed quarantine.

- We should not have been going to the gas station or hardware store, period.

- Grocery stores are more difficult, as we need food to live. A better food distribution system (like uber eats, but for groceries) would have helped, conducted by truly essential workers who were tested early and often.

In conclusion:

We had plenty of warning.

We didn't stop this when we could have.

Once it spread we didn't quarantine fast enough.

Our quarantine, while very helpful, isn't as strict as it needs to be.

Chances are there is going to be another surge, as people aren't listening to experts who actually know what they are talking about.

This has the potential to get much worse than it currently is, and it is already much worse than it could have been.

Edited by mitchb
  • Like 7
  • Helpful 2

26 minutes ago, FLT said:

Actually it makes a lot of sense and the death rate has gone down tremendously,  just ask dear leader, he didn't like spa's and tattoo parlors being opened in GA. You liked your "government assistant" money didn't you? Sure you fking did.  Stop being selfish and whining, you ain't changing a damn thing.  Been riding my bike every day the weather has been good. Nothing stopping me or you.

Edited by Beamer1001
  • Like 1

"dear leader"  I like that for a TT name :worthy:

Friday May 1 2020.   Sacramento 

5CBEE417-8357-4F52-A03E-3E543D297BDA.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mitchb said:

You should be pissed off that we didn't catch this earlier, not that you can't go riding. The failure already occurred, back in January. Now we are dealing with the consequences of our failure to act in a timely manner.

We should have caught this early like Taiwan, Singapore, and Japan. We had a lot more warning than those 3 countries did.

Korea didn't respond as quickly, but they managed to quell it thru aggressive action. Korea is also 1/3 the size of Colorado, which makes logistics a bit easier.

Countries that didn't catch it early (like Spain and Italy) went into MUCH STRICTER QUARANTINES than we are currently in.

Another thing that people are missing is that we are actually in a soft-quarantine. A soft quarantine is a half-assed quarantine.

- We should not have been going to the gas station or hardware store, period.

- Grocery stores are more difficult, as we need food to live. A better food distribution system (like uber eats, but for groceries) would have helped, conducted by truly essential workers who were tested early and often.

In conclusion:

We had plenty of warning.

We didn't stop this when we could have.

Once it spread we didn't quarantine fast enough.

Our quarantine, while very helpful, isn't as strict as it needs to be.

Chances are there is going to be another surge, as people aren't listening to experts who actually know what they are talking about.

This has the potential to get much worse than it currently is, and it is already much worse than it could have been.

Mitch is putting it softly. Much like our soft quarantine though, general population won't understand it.

If Mitch unleashed the his full brain power, this forum would break.

I think these protests, while I can admire people standing up to the government, may have given fed/state/local a valid reason to lock us down further and harder if there is a surge again. I feel like I am seeing summer being taken away from me because people want it now and can no longer wait for the smoke to settle.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, bigbob said:

Friday May 1 2020.   Sacramento 

5CBEE417-8357-4F52-A03E-3E543D297BDA.jpeg

What a beautiful sight, normal people still in California.

Edited by FLT
normal
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheW0LF said:

Mitch is putting it softly. Much like our soft quarantine though, general population won't understand it.

If Mitch unleashed the his full brain power, this forum would break.

I think these protests, while I can admire people standing up to the government, may have given fed/state/local a valid reason to lock us down further and harder if there is a surge again. I feel like I am seeing summer being taken away from me because people want it now and can no longer wait for the smoke to settle.

Our leader Newscum does not need a reason to screw us over , he is a democrat it comes naturally .

• Like 5
  • Helpful 4

Mark my words everyone of our rights that are being infringed upon will not fully return to us. Because it is for our own good the Newscum knows what is best for us.  

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jack the Dogg said:

It's time to Make California Great Again!!

I agree hope it is not to late.

• Like 1