KRAYNIAL

2020 300RE REVIEW

33 minutes ago, KRAYNIAL said:

....but FurFighter and RedFurrycane admiditally don't like to ride fast, so that won't work. 

I don't care about comparisons anyway.

The endless baiting and arguing, putting words in my mouth, about  my personal opinions, by some, has become tiresome.  

I don't troll their threads.......they feel overwhelmingly compelled to troll mine.  

Quoted for future reference. Name calling, denying the troll antics you claim to only be a victim to and not a perpetrator, etc. You sir are delusional. Get over yourself already. More off your baseless ASSumptions again on what I ride, how I ride it, and how many times I might fail at an obstacle, etc. Silly old man, keep on posting your videos of you stalling on entry level trails. 

What's the next bike on your radar out of sheer curiosity? Electric bikes are stall proof I hear and the jetting is spot on from the factory. 

• Helpful 1

7 minutes ago, redhurricane said:

Quoted for future reference. Name calling, denying the troll antics you claim to only be a victim to and not a perpetrator, etc. You sir are delusional. Get over yourself already. More off your baseless ASSumptions again on what I ride, how I ride it, and how many times I might fail at an obstacle, etc. Silly old man, keep on posting your videos of you stalling on entry level trails. 

What's the next bike on your radar out of sheer curiosity? Electric bikes are stall proof I hear and the jetting is spot on from the factory. 

^ yup.  Just like that ^

57 minutes ago, KRAYNIAL said:

....but FurFighter and RedFurrycane admiditally don't like to ride fast, so that won't work. 

I can’t speak for Firefighter, but I guarneffntee ,Ole Red can send it! And Mrs red gets pissed when he does!

Edited by 2milehighspike
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, redhurricane said:

I admit I gotta give ol' Krannie kudos for managing to reference Furries into your guys' usernames. Must be my immaturity, but there something I find extremely funny about Furries.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sierra_rider said:

I admit I gotta give ol' Krannie kudos for managing to reference Furries into your guys' usernames. Must be my immaturity, but there something I find extremely funny about Furries.

Bigot, reminds me to pick up my costume from the cleaners, I hope they got out all the stains from the last underground FurCon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sierra_rider said:

For serious, we rented a house across the street from this place for a couple years 2004-2006. Furry parties First Saturday of the month. Now I know why it was so cheap. 

https://skiltaire.net/

https://www.facebook.com/PrancingSkiltaire/

https://en.wikifur.com/wiki/The_Prancing_Skiltaire

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Doctor Shakalu Rotazion said:

Bigot, reminds me to pick up my costume from the cleaners, I hope they got out all the stains from the last underground FurCon.

I used to work with a guy that could hook you up with some shit. Found out in a drunken conversation at the work Christmas party that him and his old lady had a side biz, making custom Furry butt-plug tails. I always kinda thought of myself as a Raccoon, but I don't discriminate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, KRAYNIAL said:

I don't care about comparisons anyway.

The endless baiting and arguing, putting words in my mouth, about  my personal opinions, by some, has become tiresome.  

I don't troll their threads.......they feel overwhelmingly compelled to troll mine.  

1w392e.jpg.959883fbb6d1f4d67ecc5ad3c901ed31.jpg

Hey bigot, what I do on my 48hrs off is between me and my fellow animal lovers.  

I don't intrude on your elderly sex fetishes 

01bf70382cb0723b5c3685b213038690--too-funny-funny-shit.jpg.9ac2245a0d56ce6899f4d97bd0cfe347.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Seat oddessy

STOCK

20200115_173759.jpg.f777fabdd6b395d3c926d3b5d5dfe386.jpg

SEAT CONCEPTS COMFORT STANDARD HEIGHT

20200309_161245.jpg.49a46fd47b363a58c829f8a592313d90.jpg

OLD MAN TEMP SEAT MOD (using 2002 CRF450R tall seat foam, as is, and finally with some contouring......)

20200309_161414.jpg.1e9ff4a703e1dc9f223e7c8d8d6305f9.jpg

20200309_161330.jpg.5b38b29e67bf2e4dd69eb09028b0d133.jpg

SEAT CONCEPTS COMFORT 'TALL' WITH AN EXTRA 5/8" NEOPRENE ADDED

20200530_151111_resized_1.jpg.451170a2fd885cf796fb8c4eb4a2ffd3.jpg20200530_151843_resized_1.jpg.74a63a559b64a690ca8260ed7f8b6cd5.jpg20200530_162140_resized_1.jpg.a6093c29550545e0b8699a5928d45318.jpg

Edited by KRAYNIAL
  • Helpful 1

13 minutes ago, KRAYNIAL said:

How'd that get in there.....it's not in the file attachment list.....and it's not a system I would install....pussy soundbar....  very odd.

Your screen has seat envy