Ride Dates & Times

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought a membership last year and didn’t make onto the property, though my hopes are much higher this year. Drove around the edges and it looks like a wonderful place to ride, and now the membership is actually good for a year, not just until December

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Welcome all I didn't get much riding in last summer with healing and all. I swapped myx4 for dr650 and am liking it. Definitely going to be out when weather 60+. I try to ride for a  couple  hrs on weekends. Ill start posting when and where I will be riding on the Ride Dates & Times tab. I encourage you to do the same.  If Im not working and its nice Im riding.  Feel free to PM me anytime. Eventually I  will figure out how this blog works. 

On 3/6/2021 at 1:23 PM, Kris87 said:

Welcome all I didn't get much riding in last summer with healing and all. I swapped myx4 for dr650 and am liking it. Definitely going to be out when weather 60+. I try to ride for a  couple  hrs on weekends. Ill start posting when and where I will be riding on the Ride Dates & Times tab. I encourage you to do the same.  If Im not working and its nice Im riding.  Feel free to PM me anytime. Eventually I  will figure out how this blog works. 

I'm down to get together sometime but I don't have a DS, I have 2 bikes that are SS (single sport haha).  Let me know....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...