travertt

Driving While Covid

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, MacDaddy500excf said:

Just dont wipe out and need medical care 😬 I’m guilty myself lol 

When this whole mess started, we actually canceled a trip to the MX track for exactly the reason that we did not want to chance ending up in the hospital with this pandemic thing going on.  You know something is wrong in the world when crashing on your dirt bike is not the biggest risk of riding!  

Edited by sirthumpalot

Hospitals are hurting for patients right now.

The local hospital is offering two knees and a hip, for the cost of resetting one broken bone.

I'm heading to a private track tomorrow.  I should be able to get totally rebuilt on the cheap if I act quickly.

Doctors are standing by... :cheers:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, sheath said:

The local hospital is offering two knees and a hip, for the cost of resetting one broken bone.

I'm heading to a private track tomorrow.  I should be able to get totally rebuilt on the cheap if I act quickly.

LOL true

14 hours ago, sheath said:

Just be careful of those hidden $ markups. You know, just like motorcycle and car dealers; patient prep, destination fees to the O.R., your hazardous waste disposal fee, interior protection, undercoating........