ss-racing

Injured rider needs our help.

1 minute ago, Diverdown said:

That sucks...

Ya was good kid too its not fair

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Motox367 said:

18yo kid was killed at local practice track Monday.  Sad 😔 . The track just opened up not sure what happened 

The pumpkin patch track

1 minute ago, Smoking 2's said:

The pumpkin patch track

No thats not open yet he has to wsit for town or some shit. This was just track a guy recently made and started having practices there

26 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

No thats not open yet he has to wsit for town or some shit. This was just track a guy recently made and started having practices there

Terrible 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Smoking 2's said:

@Motox367

Where you been today? You doing ok

Ya im good 👊been working me man 💪💪 lol  

• Like 3
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

Ya im good 👊been working me man 💪💪 lol  

Damn those people are just mean 😂😂😂

Did you atleast get to pop some wheelies today

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Smoking 2's said:

Damn those people are just mean 😂😂😂

Did you atleast get to pop some wheelies today

I did . Can ride them forward and backwards already lol . They can't believe how fast i picked it up. They dont know dirtbike riders

• Like 6
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

I did . Can ride them forward and backwards already lol . They can't believe how fast i picked it up. They dont know dirtbike riders

True story there, with that said have you seen any potential jumps yet😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Smoking 2's said:

👍🏁💪

Rest day today no pt . Give my ribs a break been throbbing pain 🤬🤬 definitely holding me back pisses me off

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

Rest day today no pt . Give my ribs a break been throbbing pain 🤬🤬 definitely holding me back pisses me off

Messed up ribs are the shits. I hair line cracked and bruised mine ones. It sucks, it just keeps on giving, like the Energizer Bunny. Weeks later when you forget all about it, you'll sneeze and practically fall to your knees from the instant pain.

And I'm sure my injury wasn't even close to being on the same level as yours is.

I've had kidney stones several times and almost think I'd rather have another stone than broken ribs. The stone goes away faster, or they can do surgery if needed. Nothing much they will do for ribs but make you tuff it out.

Hey at least there's some racing on today.

• Helpful 1

On 5/6/2020 at 12:57 PM, ss-racing said:

Hey y'all, 

This past Sunday, Kevin Jenks , (known on the forum here as @Motox367 )  was involved in an accident with another rider at one of his local motocross tracks and is seriously injured with a severely broken back and concussion. Latest word is he's in the ICU at Wilson Med center in Binghamton, NY, where he's still suffering the effects of the concussion and also can't move his legs. That is all we really know at this point. Medical bills are surely going to be huge so  @TeamCoronaPilot, @F1Jim64 and myself started a fundraising effort to help Kevin and his daughter out .   Anything you can give will certainly be appreciated and please consider sharing on your social media. thanks in advance if you can help . 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/kevin-jenks-medical-fund-raiser?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link-tip&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet  

We'll use this thread as the place where we can provide updates on his condition, as well as the fundraising effort. 

Here's a recent shot of the boss posing with some big hardware (no doubt attempting to lure in some groupies)   😁🏁

70847926_380363146233513_8695779121797529600_o.jpg.e469f32c22b1ecd39c22a2d28f0a9731.jpg

Any late comers should read ☝️ this☝️

Just in case somebody showed up late to the party and is to lazy to start at the beginning.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 2

7 minutes ago, CoronaCarl said:

Messed up ribs are the shits. I hair line cracked and bruised mine ones. It sucks, it just keeps on giving, like the Energizer Bunny. Weeks later when you forget all about it, you'll sneeze and practically fall to your knees from the instant pain.

And I'm sure my injury wasn't even close to being on the same level as yours is.

I've had kidney stones several times and almost think I'd rather have another stone than broken ribs. The stone goes away faster, or they can do surgery if needed. Nothing much they will do for ribs but make you tuff it out.

Hey at least there's some racing on today.

True looking forward to that 👍🏽👍🏽 

1 minute ago, CoronaCarl said:

Any late comers should read ☝️ this☝️

Just in case somebody showed up late to the party and is to lazy to start at the beginning.

Only thing is did it all by myself wasn't with another rider was all me.  But i dont remember that day or 2 days after.  We were all kinda spead out on track no one seen what happened.  But thankyou to you all for everything i really appreciate it.  Glad i have TT to keep me busy and some good laughs 

• Like 7

Crazy thing is ive raced for 25 years not as much last 10 as first 15 but never broke a arm, leg or collarbone.  Just few knee injuries few concussion and hurt wrist bad in 08. But my spinal cord injury is incomplete im gaining more feeling here and there but could take up to a year for compression to come off cord so hopefully ill gain more and more and learn to walk again then someday be back riding.  That is the ultimate goal but going to be in wheelchair hopefully not forever.  Im here learning how to do everything on my own in the wheelchair.  Looking forward to going home and get back wrenching on engines although gotta do some revamping to my shop but ill figure it out.  Be back home in few weeks im looking forward to it miss my daughter and all my freind.  With this covid shit cant have any visitors but thanks for modern technology atleast i can talk to and see them. Didn't realize how many freinds i have until this happened its been overwhelming but awesome at same time 

• Like 13