Injured rider needs our help.

1 hour ago, GearedUp28 said:

Sorry to hear this bad news. I just donated to the GoFundMe page. 
Prayers to a speedy recovery Kevin! ??

Thankyou so much i appreciate it.  Got long road ahead of me 

• Like 3
  • Helpful 1

39 minutes ago, Smoking 2's said:

@moto367 How you doing brother? 

How strong is that bed table, I've got a bottom end to do but could run it over to you along with a hammer, punch and impact ???

In alot of pain but hanging in there buddy tganks for asking ? 

• Like 6
  • Helpful 1

2 hours ago, Motox367 said:

In alot of pain but hanging in there buddy tganks for asking ? 

My wife got this from a support group as she waits for a vertebra fusion.  Work the solution!

0_.facebook_1588951875378_6664547206705711412_480265916506114001.jpg

• Like 5
  • Helpful 5

Hey Kevin. Dunno if you've seen these, but if you're in the mood for something on the lighter end, take a run through Graham Jarvis' backyard isolation challenges.  There hafta be at least 20 of em.  They are on his FB page which I've put below, in addition to the one he did for his 45th Bday. 

https://www.facebook.com/gforcejarvis/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/6/2020 at 3:57 PM, ss-racing said:

We'll use this thread as the place where we can provide updates on his condition, as well as the fundraising effort. 

Team,  lets try and stay on topic 

@motox367 is active on the forum now, and spelling better than ever, so I hope he's gonna give us some updates  (hot nurses, visitors, noteworthy procedures, changes in condition, etc) 

GFM is closing in on $5700 this evening , today I reached out to the local Binghamton TV stations asking to share the fundraising link on their social media and (if possible) evening news. I told 'em KJ was a celebrity in racing circles ?

Have a good weekend y'all.

Edited by ss-racing
  • Like 3
  • Helpful 3

38 minutes ago, ss-racing said:

@motox367 is active on the forum now, and spelling better than ever, so I hope he's gonna give us some updates  (hot nurses, visitors, noteworthy procedures, changes in condition, etc) 

GFM is closing in on $5700 this evening , today I reached out to the local TV stations asking to share the fundraising link on their social media and (if possible) evening news. I told 'em KJ was a celebrity in racing circles ?

Thankyou so much for everything Steve you're a good freind.  Im in alot of pain but heading to skanectity ny tomm for rehab.  I'll be there for some weeks but still will be active on forum.  Thankyou again to everything i cant believe the people that have reached out to me its overwhelming.  The old pro track Broometioga is going to have a ride weekend for me when i can be there tho. If anyone from here could make it would be amazing.  ?

• Like 8
  • Helpful 1

9 hours ago, ss-racing said:

GFM is closing in on $5700 this evening , today I reached out to the local Binghamton TV stations asking to share the fundraising link on their social media and (if possible) evening news. I told 'em KJ was a celebrity in racing circles ?

Hey Steve,

Thanks for everything you are doing. Upstate NY is full of great people that love racing and is actually all closer together than it seems, at least to me. Wonder if it is possible to do what you did with the Binghamton TV station with also the Syracuse, Albany, Rochester, Buffalo and any others people think of as I can't remember which markets have their own stations. Albany especially since it sounds like Kevin is headed to Schenectady (Albany area) for rehab. Just a thought..

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

5 hours ago, GettingThere said:

Hey Steve,

Thanks for everything you are doing. Upstate NY is full of great people that love racing and is actually all closer together than it seems, at least to me. Wonder if it is possible to do what you did with the Binghamton TV station with also the Syracuse, Albany, Rochester, Buffalo and any others people think of as I can't remember which markets have their own stations. Albany especially since it sounds like Kevin is headed to Schenectady (Albany area) for rehab. Just a thought..

All I did was google the tv stations in Binghamton and then search for them in FB. Sent a mag with the link asking them to share on their feed and if possible mention in their news . I encourage everyone in the Pa and Ny areas

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1