ss-racing

Injured rider needs our help.

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Smoking 2's said:

Dammit!!!! Have they done any x-rays lately? Those ribs if there moving around can poke into some dangerous places. Seriously it might be time to NOT be a nice guy and demand another thorough run thru of tests. Zero chance of getting better if your not healing

Just gave me some meds hopefully they help but thinking i need something stronger than oxi and tylenol 

Edited by Motox367
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

Just gave me some meds hopefully they help but thinking i need something stronger than oxi and tylenol 

Hell with Tylenol, that's for a hangover headache or fever. Everyone's different but vicotin has worked best for pain for me post surgery.

• Helpful 1

27 minutes ago, Smoking 2's said:

Hell with Tylenol, that's for a hangover headache or fever. Everyone's different but vicotin has worked best for pain for me post surgery.

Vicodin is tylenol lol. Tylenol is brand name paracetamol/acetaminophen. Vicodin is 250mg of paracetamol and 5mg of codeine. That's why it works good, paracetamol is highly effective for sharp pain, opiods mostly just make you not care about the pain. 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Pain drugs are more dangerous than motorcycles.

There isn't much they can do about broken ribs.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Doctor Shakalu Rotazion said:

Vicodin is tylenol lol. Tylenol is brand name paracetamol/acetaminophen. Vicodin is 250mg of paracetamol and 5mg of codeine. That's why it works good, paracetamol is highly effective for sharp pain, opiods mostly just make you not care about the pain. 

Well sorry drug Lord 😁 I'll try and get my drug talk better next time😂😂😂

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, beezer said:

Pain drugs are more dangerous than motorcycles.

There isn't much they can do about broken ribs.

Alot, alot of truth in that but in this case if he can't exercise due to pain then he's going backwards. No backwards allowed!!! Always going for the win🏁🏁🏁

• Helpful 2

Pain drugs are not dangerous, that's media bullshit. Alcohol and cigarettes are dangerous. Look at the statistics. People need to stop demonizing the responsible and legal use of pain medication by patients who need it, because the odds are that it will be you at some point. 

• Like 4
  • Helpful 2

10 minutes ago, Doctor Shakalu Rotazion said:

Pain drugs are not dangerous, that's media bullshit. Alcohol and cigarettes are dangerous. Look at the statistics. People need to stop demonizing the responsible and legal use of pain medication by patients who need it, because the odds are that it will be you at some point. 

No I guess you're right.

Oxi's are not dangerous.

26 minutes ago, beezer said:

No I guess you're right.

Oxi's are not dangerous.

I took them for a whole year, responsibly, as needed for acute pain, with no ill effects. Anything can kill you if you misuse it, including water, i suggest you go lie face down in a lake and inhale it. I hope you never have cancer or major surgery you snotty smug &%$#@!. 

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

Fact is ive never took anything more than a aspirin or tylenol my whole life. But rn i need stuff much stronger just to get threw therapy.  Wint be forever and i definitely will not get hooked on pills i hate taking pills always have cant wait till i dont have to.  On other note i just did 24 mins on a bicycle machine with electric things hooked to muscles was pretty cool and wwnt very good . First 7 mins the motor helped the was just my muscles doing it for 24mins 🙂 all good stuff but very long road ahead.  Shit i may ride again someday 🏁🙂

• Like 5
  • Helpful 7

21 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

🙂 Shit ya, I will ride again!!! 🏁🙂

FIFY

Now repeat it to yourself, until you believe. Your mindset is your strongest asset, so use it properly.

Now say it again...

• Like 2
  • Helpful 3

47 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

Fact is ive never took anything more than a aspirin or tylenol my whole life. But rn i need stuff much stronger just to get threw therapy.  Wint be forever and i definitely will not get hooked on pills i hate taking pills always have cant wait till i dont have to.  On other note i just did 24 mins on a bicycle machine with electric things hooked to muscles was pretty cool and wwnt very good . First 7 mins the motor helped the was just my muscles doing it for 24mins 🙂 all good stuff but very long road ahead.  Shit i may ride again someday 🏁🙂

That's awesome brother 🏁🏁🏁 

Baby steps til.......👇😁

giphy (10).gif

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

Wakie wakie 😁

Get that machined hooked up and pedal🚴‍♂️

Doubt you'll get bored with that but the pool really is a good work out, just don't do it while still hooked to that tens unit😳🤠🤠🤠

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Smoking 2's said:

Wakie wakie 😁

Get that machined hooked up and pedal🚴‍♂️

Doubt you'll get bored with that but the pool really is a good work out, just don't do it while still hooked to that tens unit😳🤠🤠🤠

Dont think there's a pool here. Hooking the tens to my abs today do some sit ups 

4 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

Dont think there's a pool here. Hooking the tens to my abs today do some sit ups 

Giver hell buddy, though those ribs are gonna hurt ☹️

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Smoking 2's said:

Giver hell buddy, though those ribs are gonna hurt ☹️

Ya but oh well 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

23 hours ago, Motox367 said:

On a leg bicycle?