You guys got some time check out Taryl build this thing. If like fabrication witch ik you guys do ? you'll like this . 5 parts to it uses a atc200es engine pretty cool . Ofcourse you get to laugh at his humor lol

Edited by Motox367
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Diverdown said:

Butter face' would be an exception. 

Well, when I was young and single, night club hopping with my buddies, I always said, when it’s 10 till 2, and the 2’s start looking like 10’s, I’m going home alone. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, ss-racing said:

Who is that (Taryl)  ?

Greatest youtuber ever lol watch him he's a character lol . Explains stuff really good fun to watch does funny little scits beginning and end of most vids . You'll get kick out of him

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, YZDOC said:

Well, when I was young and single, night club hopping with my buddies, I always said, when it’s 10 till 2, and the 2’s start looking like 10’s, I’m going home alone. ?

Ain't gonna lie. Knew this girl in the early 90's. Face was a train wreck, but had an absolutely ROCKIN body.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, YZDOC said:

2s look the same as 10s when the lights go out. Just saying. Now fat that doesn't feel the same as skinny in the dark.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, CoronaCarl said:

2s look the same as 10s when the lights go out. Just saying. Now fat that doesn't feel the same as skinny in the dark.

Do you roll them in Flour? 

Asking for a friend. 

EDIT:

That also reminds me of one of my friends saying. All taste like Pizza, some is just better than others. 

Edited by YZDOC
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, YZDOC said:

Do you roll them in Flour? 

Asking for a friend. 

EDIT:

That also reminds me of one of my friends saying. All taste like Pizza, some is just better than others. 

Slap the leg and ride the wave or so I've been told. We must have the same friend.?

I haven't heard that pizza one in years.

• Haha 1

Friday night joke night:

The little girl wanted to walk the dog Sandy and asked her mom, mommy said she can't because Sandy was in heat. Little girl asked what that was, and mommy said, go ask dad, he's in the garage. So the little girl goes in the garage and says, daddy, mommy said I can't walk Sandy because she's in heat, I don't know what that is... 

Dad says, bring her here, and grabs a rag that smelt like gas/oil and rubbed it on Sandys back side, then said, that should work, go ahead and take Sandy on a walk. 

About 5 minutes latter the little girl came running home without Sandy. Daddy says, hey, where is Sandy? Daddy, Sandy must have ran out of gas because the neighbors dog Roofus is pushing her home. ?

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 10