1 hour ago, TeamCoronaPilot said:

I avoid Sedona when I can...the dimensional vortex messes with my brain and tolerance for bullshit lol...

Good thing you weren’t there for great Sedona Harmonic Convergence in 88? 89? 
Whatever freaking year it was - I’ve never seen so many old hippy chicks walking around talking to pieces of broken glass...I mean crystals 🤠

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, CoronaCarl said:

Had to do the tourist thing, it was better than sitting around the inlaws house. Plus we ate lunch at the Open Range Tavern, since I wasn't driving, I had a couple beers. So that made time with the inlaws even better.😁

When I tripped out to Germany for the in-law visit, it was nice to stick around the house and drink beer with pops.

It was also nice to walk around downtown with a beer in your hand.

Man oh man, the first time I met the in-laws “pops” was quite the scene, drunken stupid (camp talk later). 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, YZDOC said:

When I tripped out to Germany for the in-law visit, it was nice to stick around the house and drink beer with pops.

It was also nice to walk around downtown with a beer in your hand.

Man oh man, the first time I met the in-laws “pops” was quite the scene, drunken stupid (camp talk later). 

I got 2 sets of in-laws. The ones (wife's dad and step mom) that live at the opposite corner of our block are great. Couldn't ask for better in-laws or people.

The other set (mother and step father), well, they could be better, but aren't too bad in small doses. With them in Arizona was perfect, I made it down there once in 7 or 8 years. Had planned to go visit again, but we were gonna do things a bit different than last time. Like plan visit around moto race or something. My wife would fly down a couple of times a year usually. They just moved to Pasco (Tri-Cities) WA, no real reason to visit now. Might have to crash at their house if we go to Juniper with the 4 wheeled toys. Just cause of proximity.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, YZDOC said:

Yes it is. But between building a new shed/shop, looking for a property to house the kid and grand kids, Opa has no time. 

Yep, but do not talk it up. Last time we had 60% we got nothing. Then a couple days ago I wake up to the new shed/shop wet from rain over night that had no warning.

So now it has a roof. Up next electrical, or I might start jacking out some old concrete in the driveway to have a new slab poured. So much to do, so old and tired of doing. 💪

When it comes to lighting, those 4' led shop lights can't be beat. 2 of those over my bench and I nearly need sun glasses 😎 but damn it's nice to see

• Like 2

13 hours ago, CoronaCarl said:

I got 2 sets of in-laws. The ones (wife's dad and step mom) that live at the opposite corner of our block are great. Couldn't ask for better in-laws or people.

The other set (mother and step father), well, they could be better, but aren't too bad in small doses. With them in Arizona was perfect, I made it down there once in 7 or 8 years. Had planned to go visit again, but we were gonna do things a bit different than last time. Like plan visit around moto race or something. My wife would fly down a couple of times a year usually. They just moved to Pasco (Tri-Cities) WA, no real reason to visit now. Might have to crash at their house if we go to Juniper with the 4 wheeled toys. Just cause of proximity.

Well at my age, neither of us have in-laws to worry about. They be gone now for 7 years or so. 😓

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, YZDOC said:

Well at my age, neither of us have in-laws to worry about. They be gone now for 7 years or so. 😓

Well, I'll let you borrow a set anytime you want. I can PM you the address in Pasco.😁

• Haha 4

Good news last couple days. Yesterday my infection control Dr said everything is good keep doing what I'm doing. Showed me numbers that I don't know what they ment 😂 but they were much much lower now than day went to hospital. Went to wound care today they said wound looks way better than last week and is half centimeter smaller in depth and little over 1 cm wide 😊 I'm a healer 💪💪😂😂👍👍 got some nerve pain meds today my Dr wants to try instead of oxi so hopefully works better cause those really didn't do much for me. I'm good long as I'm up wheeling around and stuff but being in bed so much makes shit hurt 😠

Edited by Motox367
  • Like 3
  • Helpful 8

How's it going Mx367? I just detailed out then rode my C14 down to my dealer buddies shop to consign. I'm all in on dirt bikes now. Got the 🤒 dirt fever! 

Now I have enough room in my garage to work on taking down the electrical gremlin on the YZ and change tires on my 701!

20201106_130404.jpg

1 minute ago, Motox367 said:

Good news last couple days. Yesterday my infection control Dr said everything is good keep doing what I'm doing. Showed me numbers that I don't know what they ment 😂 but they were much much lower now than day went to hospital. Went to wound care today they said wound looks way better than last week and is half centimeter smaller in depth and little over 1 cm wide 😊 I'm a healer 💪💪😂😂👍👍 got some nerve pain meds today my Dr wants to try instead of oxi so hopefully works better cause those really didn't do much for me

gabapentin?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HeavyRotationClassic said:

How's it going Mx367? I just detailed out then rode my C14 down to my dealer buddies shop to consign. I'm all in on dirt bikes now. Got the 🤒 dirt fever! 

Now I have enough room in my garage to work on taking down the electrical gremlin on the YZ and change tires on my 701!

20201106_130404.jpg

Funny I just gave little update same as you asked 😂 I've honestly never rode a street bike on the road. Killed a Kawasaki 440 I think it was riding it in woods 😂 when was 15 or so 

3 minutes ago, HeavyRotationClassic said:

20201106_130404.jpg

gabapentin?

Yes that's what it is

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, CoronaCarl said:

Well, I'll let you borrow a set anytime you want. I can PM you the address in Pasco.😁

As long as they are not younger than me. I really got a kick out of some of the kids I knew in CA that had aunts/uncles 10 years younger than them. 😆

Edited by YZDOC
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Motox367 said:

Good news last couple days. Yesterday my infection control Dr said everything is good keep doing what I'm doing. Showed me numbers that I don't know what they ment 😂 but they were much much lower now than day went to hospital. Went to wound care today they said wound looks way better than last week and is half centimeter smaller in depth and little over 1 cm wide 😊 I'm a healer 💪💪😂😂👍👍 got some nerve pain meds today my Dr wants to try instead of oxi so hopefully works better cause those really didn't do much for me. I'm good long as I'm up wheeling around and stuff but being in bed so much makes shit hurt 😠

F373D0F3-31DB-40C3-92B6-21C7801F80FD.jpeg.da90887472ae530d8a1e48e032939304.jpegE23E3DD8-98BF-4728-BFFE-27468CB0D1F1.thumb.jpeg.05d1d90720d59f2a55b37b5e10fc8cd3.jpeg83219F68-C3D6-4F1F-B400-692289BD0576.thumb.jpeg.2e82caf38e7587794e535945bbad6649.jpeg

Remember my leg? 

BTW, we don't want to see pictures of your hole... 

😝😘

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, YZDOC said:

F373D0F3-31DB-40C3-92B6-21C7801F80FD.jpeg.da90887472ae530d8a1e48e032939304.jpegE23E3DD8-98BF-4728-BFFE-27468CB0D1F1.thumb.jpeg.05d1d90720d59f2a55b37b5e10fc8cd3.jpeg83219F68-C3D6-4F1F-B400-692289BD0576.thumb.jpeg.2e82caf38e7587794e535945bbad6649.jpeg

Remember my leg? 

BTW, we don't want to see pictures of your hole... 

😝😘

Oh wow forgot about that was when I first getting on here. Ya you don't wanna see mine lol looks better than that tho now 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

Oh wow forgot about that was when I first getting on here. Ya you don't wanna see mine lol looks better than that tho now 😂

I think it was two years ago yesterday I had that.

yep, just checked photos. 

Edited by YZDOC
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, YZDOC said:

I think it was two years ago yesterday I had that.

yep, just checked photos. 

What was it from?

1 hour ago, Motox367 said:

What was it from?

Never figured it out, but it turned into what they said was ??mersa?? that is highly contagious and/or dangerous. I mean, they slow dripped me on anti's for around 4-5 hours, carted like I had the plague and charged me like a high dollar call girl on a busy night. 

Black widow spider, rusty metal, cheap HF cut off wheel, wire feed welder, take a pick, could have been anything as far as I know. It only took 2 days to turn into a real nasty ass thing. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, YZDOC said:

Never figured it out, but it turned into what they said was ??mersa?? that is highly contagious and/or dangerous. I mean, they slow dripped me on anti's for around 4-5 hours, carted like I had the plague and charged me like a high dollar call girl on a busy night. 

Black widow spider, rusty metal, cheap HF cut off wheel, wire feed welder, take a pick, could have been anything as far as I know. It only took 2 days to turn into a real nasty ass thing. 

Ya had that in my back after they did surgery back in may.  wasn't fun 

• Sad 2

On 11/5/2020 at 3:57 PM, HeavyRotationClassic said:

You're in AZ, ain't it ridin weather down there now? 

Down south it's getting perfect... Was supposed to rain, but hasn't yet.

On 11/6/2020 at 2:37 AM, Smoking 2's said:

When it comes to lighting, those 4' led shop lights can't be beat. 2 of those over my bench and I nearly need sun glasses 😎 but damn it's nice to see

I put a bunch of them up, it's brighter than the outside with all of them lit...

20200530_145311.jpg

• Like 4