Jump to content

Recommended Posts

From what Kevin hart was making me understand, pain is a good thing during recovery. Sounds weird I know, but he recovered really quickly. Not sure how your injuries differ though.

 

doesnt carillo only make 4 stroke rods?

Edited by Sullysully
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sullysully said:

From what Kevin hart was making me understand, pain is a good thing during recovery. Sounds weird I know, but he recovered really quickly. Not sure how your injuries differ though.

 

doesnt carillo only make 4 stroke rods?

No twostroke as well 

Edited by Motox367

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Motox367 said:

No they didn't 😑 tuff classes tho

I would imagine that's probably one of the tuffest and biggest class.

FYI if your reading this it's 8 am 🔨🔨🔨🔧🔧🔧 🤠🤠

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Smoking 2's said:

Well did yeah guys makes progress? Is the 2 stroke builder back in business 🔨🔧

Have engine to do just not ready yet . Couple days 🔧🔧

  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DEMI said:

how's life been at home now? doing ok? 

Ya im doing good just cant over do it or my back gets very sore all night.  Everything is hard di do frim this chair so making things easier little by little.  Glad i have good friends willing to help me out 

  • Like 5
  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Motox367 said:

Have engine to do just not ready yet . Couple days 🔧🔧

Baby steps brother. Trying to do too much will only turn to frustration and nobody needs that

  • Like 2
  • Helpful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Smoking 2's said:

Baby steps brother. Trying to do too much will only turn to frustration and nobody needs that

Ya im figuring that out for sure 

  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One my favorite races to watch.  Classic story off underdog putting it to all the top pro riders 💪 Marty moats 🏁

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

One my favorite races to watch.  Classic story off underdog putting it to all the top pro riders 💪 Marty moats 🏁

 

Sometimes things just go perfect, awesome race.

I sure do appreciate my suspension after watching those old races lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Motox367 said:

One my favorite races to watch.  Classic story off underdog putting it to all the top pro riders 💪 Marty moats 🏁

 

I love that race. Stumble across it from time to time and always enjoy re-watching it 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, GettingThere said:

I love that race. Stumble across it from time to time and always enjoy re-watching it 👍

Ya same here.  Hauling ass on those old big bores.  Rough slick track.  Cool how the fan are going nuts

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

Ya same here.  Hauling ass on those old big bores.  Rough slick track.  Cool how the fan are going nuts

For sure and back in the day we only got parts of the race on ABC's Wide World of Sports.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Smoking 2's said:

What's on the agenda today? 🔧🔨🔧

Probably due for some therapy again by now 

Hurt my ass so not much today gotta lay low for couple days 😑 top of my crack lol sliped hit it on something bruised it bad

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2020 at 8:47 PM, Sullysully said:

From what Kevin hart was making me understand, pain is a good thing during recovery. Sounds weird I know, but he recovered really quickly. Not sure how your injuries differ though.

 

doesnt carillo only make 4 stroke rods?

Kevin Hart smokes a shitload of weed though, so his pain is mitigated plus he's on that headtrip.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

Hurt my ass so not much today gotta lay low for couple days 😑 top of my crack lol sliped hit it on something bruised it bad

Damn just what you needed 🙄 probably not gonna be the last.....please spare us the pics 😂

 

  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Smoking 2's said:

Damn just what you needed 🙄 probably not gonna be the last.....please spare us the pics 😂

 

Ya i wouldn't fo that to you guys lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...