Added a tooth, I'm still slow af, plz halp

😅

1. Wire throttle WFO.

2. Disconnect Kill Switch

3. Only shift up, never down

• Helpful 4

1 hour ago, 42JD said:

How you doing #367?

Heavy rain gonna melt some of that winter wonderland? 

I'm doing ok all things considered drinking coffee in my Taryl mug 😂😂 Ya definitely hopefully no flooding. See the snow on my greenhouse roof is probably only 14" or so now 

• Like 3

Merry Christmas guys wanna say thanks for everything you guys have done to help me out 👊👊 this was a Christmas gift to me last year from my freind bernadette. I didn't drink those 🍻 😂 The water is mine 😊

Screenshot_20201222-225422.png

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

I'm doing ok all things considered drinking coffee in my Taryl mug 😂😂 Ya definitely hopefully no flooding. See the snow on my greenhouse roof is probably only 14" or so now 

Need my Taryl mug for collection didn't order yet...I'm broke after some gifts for kids. Feeling like Clarke Griswold because still waiting on my Christmas bonus check.....if it comes I'll slide you a little. I'll follow Doc's lead  instead of gofundme - you have paypal account or venmo?

That tire is awesome great idea!  Let's see it now. 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

2 minutes ago, 42JD said:

Need my Taryl mug for collection didn't order yet...I'm broke after some gifts for kids. Feeling like Clarke Griswold because still waiting on my Christmas bonus check.....if it comes I'll slide you a little. I'll follow Doc's lead  instead of gofundme - you have paypal account or venmo?

No I don't but if pm me I'll give you address 👊. I do have a PayPal but don't really use it.  That pic was night I got it it's on wall now I'll have daughter take pic she's here now 

• Like 2
  • Helpful 2

12 minutes ago, 42JD said:

😂😂

Screenshot_20201224-122440.png

• Like 3
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, GreatWhiteFire said:

Mornin boys, got rekt, slept late! Coffee good! 

Spoken like a true Indian 

Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, GreatWhiteFire said:

Think I need this t shirt. 

Screenshot_20201224-093358_Chrome.jpg

Lol right. Ik I got hurt so bad and my bike is fine didn't even bend a lever or scuff up front fender. Was kinda pissed about that 😂 I got &%$#@!ed up so it should be &%$#@!ed up 😂

Edited by Motox367
  • Haha 6

Morning Kevin, hope all is well...

Merry Christmas and a Happy (best you can) New Year. Let’s pray 21 is mo-bedda.

Gods richest blessings. 

Peace, Gary your brother in Christ. 

• Like 4
  • Helpful 3

28 minutes ago, YZDOC said:

Gods richest blessings. 

Thanks buddy 👊 hope you and family have good one as well ❤️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Motox367 said:

Merry Christmas guys wanna say thanks for everything you guys have done to help me out 👊👊 this was a Christmas gift to me last year from my freind bernadette. I didn't drink those 🍻 😂 The water is mine 😊

Screenshot_20201222-225422.png

Bernadette G. the racer? If so, where has she been?  Anyway Kevin, will be thinking about ya, glad you are a fighter!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DEMI said:

Bernadette G. the racer? If so, where has she been?  Anyway Kevin, will be thinking about ya, glad you are a fighter!

Yes that's her  😊 she hasn't raced or rode much in last 4-5 years. She's stopped by couple times since I been home. Busy woman like 3 jobs and her own landscaping business and jewelry business. Always been good freind to me since meeting her years ago at races. Women is a go-getter lol 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

Yes that's her  😊 she hasn't raced or rode much in last 4-5 years. She's stopped by couple times since I been home. Busy woman like 3 jobs and her own landscaping business and jewelry business. Always been good freind to me since meeting her years ago at races. Women is a go-getter lol 

Yep, she was a good rider and pretty cool. I remember one time at sign up at Moto Masters, we were standing next to each other... I go "you're Bernadette?!"(only knew her by name), she beamed, yes, I am! Pitted with her and another local Michael S. from Oz at Royal in 2012... glad she is well! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DEMI said:

Yep, she was a good rider and pretty cool. I remember one time at sign up at Moto Masters, we were standing next to each other... I go "you're Bernadette?!"(only knew her by name), she beamed, yes, I am! Pitted with her and another local Michael S. from Oz at Royal in 2012... glad she is well! 

Oh no kidding cool. Ya she's a trip I've hung out with her many times built mud room on her house for her. Rode her track with her many times and took with me to others. Micheal the aussie is a really cool guy to hangout with haven't seen him in while. Unadilla national 16" I think. I raced a two day at royal that year pitted with them ofcourse

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, YZDOC said:

Gods richest blessings. 

But, do you call everybody Brother, like a pro wrestler? 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

Oh no kidding cool. Ya she's a trip I've hung out with her many times built mud room on her house for her. Rode her track with her many times and took with me to others. Micheal the aussie is a really cool guy to hangout with haven't seen him in while. Unadilla national 16" I think. I raced a two day at royal that year pitted with them ofcourse

Yep, that is a great memory! Wonder if he went back? I know Bernadette made it to 30+B, but maybe only a season or 2? Seems as though she stopped soon after, was a bummer. I remember her CR125 and then her Kato 250, took no shit! Michael was always happy to just ride, really chill guy, miss that whole time. 

Edit- I had my TDI JETTA and KTM 125 at that Royal race and Michael gave me shit for liking Euro trash... 

Edited by DEMI
  • Haha 1