Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, FlatBrimJim said:

I’m coming for you, Trey Canard, with my state of the art 08 carbed CRF !!!

Trey is still the lead rider for Factory Honda, right? 🤨

3A2F5311-8B2F-4DF2-AEAE-188AA28BA908.jpeg

7E4D06CF-034C-462B-BCB2-CA2C7FB1460F.jpeg

Well.... would ya look at that 😊

2 hrs and that things running.  Right!!!

Edited by Smoking 2's
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Smoking 2's said:

2 hrs and that things running.  Right!!!

I gotta order my new expansion chamber 🤠

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FlatBrimJim said:

I gotta order my new expansion chamber 🤠

Run a straight pipe down and under, keep that back tire warm, maybe even a propane mixer tapped in so it'll blow a nice clean flame 😁

Yours didn't come with a pipe at all? Some of those exhausts are more than the value of the bike 😬

  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Smoking 2's said:

Yours didn't come with a pipe at all? Some of those exhausts are more than the value of the bike 😬

You remember that basket o’CR parts that Dino Dawg posted a few days ago? Here is my CRF version...

I have most of the exhaust (I think) but I’m sure many bolts are missing....remember that YZ bolt kit that @yzdoc posted last week? I’m gonna need the 08 CRF version 🤬

...and a front tire that isn’t 13 years old 😎

0D4531C3-155A-4580-BA45-B31DAE254B54.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FlatBrimJim said:

You remember that basket o’CR parts that Dino Dawg posted a few days ago? Here is my CRF version...

I have most of the exhaust (I think) but I’m sure many bolts are missing....remember that YZ bolt kit that @yzdoc posted last week? I’m gonna need the 08 CRF version 🤬

...and a front tire that isn’t 13 years old 😎

0D4531C3-155A-4580-BA45-B31DAE254B54.jpeg

Those kits are damn helpful!

Good luck 🤞

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GreatWhiteFire said:

But..... it's Tuesday.....

You should be pissed at him for two reasons:

1. He lives in NC and has warm sunny days in Jan

2. He's semi-retired and gets Tues off !

🤬

PS Super Sport - try not to take a flyer off the back on the SX Track, OK ? Oh that's right - I'd didn't actually see it - so it never happened...😎

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ss-racing said:

Packing up the YZ, heading up to the track for a little ride today , y’all have fun 

Awesome have fun buddy 👊

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You hoopjacks watching races? Like the Saturday/teusday deal. Also thinking that DF#14 is going to be better every week was fast in practice today. Jr french fries 😂😂 are yamaha 450 hopeful

Edited by Motox367
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk tho I'm thinking eli be on 🔥 tonight. Kinda glad not doing fantasy this year to hard to pick lol

Edited by Motox367
  • Helpful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 minutes ago, Motox367 said:

Idk tho I'm thinking eli be on 🔥 tonight. Kinda glad not doing fantasy this year to hard to pick lol

Here’s a stat for you. Every time Eli has finished outside the top 10 in SX on a Kawasaki he has come back and won the following race.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TeamCoronaPilot said:

 

Here’s a stat for you. Every time Eli has finished outside the top 10 in SX on a Kawasaki he has come back and won the following race.

Ya that's why I'm thinking he'll put a whopping on 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Diverdown said:

Keidrowski/Lorroco days was good shit too.

Those two hated each other. Larocco disliked just about everyone...I’ve never seen anyone as angry on a bike as much as him😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...