KTMRider4Life

Suzuki Disbanding US R&D

2 hours ago, Doctor Shakalu Rotazion said:

Good luck with that, those kids will be branded Toxic Males if they don't know how to keep shut up about those activities. They will also crush ass because women still loves them a caveman, they just wont admit it. 

Does the Doctir have a crowd of b!+ches he can share with the forum? I'd like one of his many!

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Doctor Shakalu Rotazion said:

Good luck with that, those kids will be branded Toxic Males if they don't know how to keep shut up about those activities. They will also crush ass because women still loves them a caveman, they just wont admit it. 

My son got opportunities to do all of that and more. He is 12 now and ended up liking parkour and other sports better. He still skates in the half-pipe and rides his 110 & atvs & MB, goes wup-azz crazy on the trampoline that the insurance company hates, and shoots his bow from time to time but it is not with the passion he has for parkour & freerunning.

I guess some dads make their kids ride bikes my buddy tried that with his boys and it was a flop kids just didn't enjoy it.

And don't know anything about that toxic stuff, if anyone branded me or my boy with that they would get a big damn can of MYO-EFFIN-B. I will say I think the amount of time kids play video games is what is really toxic and almost all parents have to deal with that shit these days and it ain't easy believe me.:ride:

• Like 4
  • Helpful 1

16 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

And don't know anything about that toxic stuff, if anyone branded me or my boy with that they would get a big damn can of MYO-EFFIN-B.

I just labeled you toxic.  Whatcha gonna do 'bout it huh?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Doctor Shakalu Rotazion said:

Good luck with that, those kids will be branded Toxic Males 

Currently keeping my toxicity up with vodka tonics...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

well, if the R+D has been in the USA and you guys don't like the product line?  Maybe they should move it out?  Dealers in the US have been asking for more quads bigger quads, side by sides, and feet forward cruisers....not RM 250's. 

• Like 2
  • Helpful 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/7/2020 at 6:23 PM, mxaniac said:

but given their reliability problems the writing has been on the wall for a very long time.

I've given Suzuki the chance to show me its reliability problems. Got a new to me RMZ450 (used in fact!) in November. Six months later...... still works great. Only put 30 hours on it though. Is she gonna blow in 100 or 150? Got a Beta and KTM in the garage too. When they gonna blow? :blah:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, redrider144 said:

I just labeled you toxic.  Whatcha gonna do 'bout it huh?

You are in for a serious compaction when I come out there.:D Hey what am I going to ride you sold your Yam? You got an old XR hanging around?

2 hours ago, shrubitup said:

I've given Suzuki the chance to show me its reliability problems. Got a new to me RMZ450 (used in fact!) in November. Six months later...... still works great. Only put 30 hours on it though. Is she gonna blow in 100 or 150? Got a Beta and KTM in the garage too. When they gonna blow? :blah:

The new rmz 450 is good ,it's the older 250s that's the issue ,all 125 and some RM 250 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mxaniac said:

It's all relative, but implementing 20 year old technology isn't much of an R&D effort.

The DRZ hasn't changed almost at all in 20 years, my local shop can't keep them on the floor, they say as soon as they hit the floor they're sold, both S and SMs.

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

8 hours ago, highmarker said:

well, if the R+D has been in the USA and you guys don't like the product line?  Maybe they should move it out?  Dealers in the US have been asking for more quads bigger quads, side by sides, and feet forward cruisers....not RM 250's. 

Other than the DRZs, this seems to be the issue here too: everyone wants to drop $30K+ on dumbass non-street legal SxS with lift and audio to go drunk mud boggin' every weekend.  The dealers see the money in that and don't give much of a shit about bikes. 

I don't blame them one bit, those dumbasses will drop serious coin to out redneck each other, if I was a dealer I'd cater to those idiots no matter what I personally think about it, money is money.

• Like 7
  • Helpful 3

8 hours ago, Chaconne said:

You are in for a serious compaction when I come out there.:D Hey what am I going to ride you sold your Yam? You got an old XR hanging around?

Yeah the YZ is gone, I only have 1 bike now.

• Angry 2

8 hours ago, shrubitup said:

Got a Beta and KTM in the garage too. When they gonna blow? :blah:

Don't Betas blow in general?  So the answer is:  everyday?

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, mog said:

The new rmz 450 is good ,it's the older 250s that's the issue ,all 125 and some RM 250 

My z450 is a ‘12. I guess it’s heavy and reliable like a drz or dr650. It’s 250 pounds; doesn’t bother me in the least. 

38 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

That’s two for one! She lets me ride her and she blows too. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

The boys at Trail Rider Mag can't say enough about those blow jobs...:busted:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, mech4matsnova said:

Other than the DRZs, this seems to be the issue here too: everyone wants to drop $30K+ on dumbass non-street legal SxS with lift and audio to go drunk mud boggin' every weekend.  The dealers see the money in that and don't give much of a shit about bikes. 

I don't blame them one bit, those dumbasses will drop serious coin to out redneck each other, if I was a dealer I'd cater to those idiots no matter what I personally think about it, money is money.

Local government if giving even more incentive to buy sxs. They're making then legal to ride on streets. In the county our lake house is in there is a sign that says "all roads are atv and utv routes unless specifically stated otherwise". So unless there is specifically a no atv sign you can drive SxS or atvs anywhere. Church parking lot is full sunday mornings, shops and stores are full during the day, the bars all full at night with side by sides.

All this while the dnr can write me a ticket for riding my dirt bike on atv/utv trails. Cause in WI those trails are only open to dual sports.

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 2
  • Helpful 1
  • Angry 2

12 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

Local government if giving even more incentive to buy sxs. They're making then legal to ride on streets. In the county our lake house is in there is a sign that says "all roads are atv and utv routes unless specifically stated otherwise". So unless there is specifically a no atv sign you can drive SxS or atvs anywhere. Church parking lot is full sunday mornings, shops and stores are full during the day, the bars all full at night with side by sides.

All this while the dnr can write me a ticket for riding my dirt bike on atv/utv trails. Cause in WI those trails are only open to dual sports.

Lol, you surprised the crayon eating retards in government are OK with that?   Golf carts are street legal here but they're only allowed to be in areas where the speed limit is 35 or under, they have to be registered, lights, etc, all traffic laws apply. 

SxS and ATV are only legal here when the Govnah declares an emergency(hurricanes, coronabullshit, etc).