my CR 500 2001

3 minutes ago, SVORon said:

Amazing!  How did you find unridden, 13 year old dirtbikes?

found the 250 2007 about 3 years ago in italy, driving 1200 kilometers to go get it and 1200 kilometers back :-) the 125 2007 i bought it a couple of months ago from a local Honda dealer who had it stored for all these years. really had to convince him to sell it to me.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SVORon said:

Spectacular!  Beautiful job on restoring.  So jealous.  Honda two-strokes were just awesome.  I’m the original owner of a ‘99 CR 250R, which I just restored.  Looks totally original.  Still an awesome bike.  Have an ‘06 YZ 250 V, which has all original plastic and looks brand new.

7309F7E9-AF6B-416E-9DE9-882C8DDA303D.jpeg

BCB934FA-CA13-4022-8AD1-34080C35FB42.jpeg

nice, for me nothing beats original.

Yep.  I’ve never seen graphics that are better than the originals, on any bike.  Guess I’m just old fashioned - and old!  Haha.  Been riding two-strokes since ‘71.  Just got a new CRF 450 L.  It’s nice, but I’ll still take my two-strokes.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, SVORon said:

Amazing.  Did you go to Italy to get the 250 or were you just there and stumbled on it?

i saw it for sale  and knew it would be sold quickly so took 2 days of from work,contacted the seller,  jumped in my car and went to get it. i´m from Belgium so it was a 1200km drive

31 minutes ago, mbrick said:

Wow, thanks for posting.  That is a very nice collection of pristine bikes.  The brand new CR250... that's a piece of museum art!

thx for saying that because that´s exactly the way i see them.. pieces of art. i have them at home on the attic and almost every day i go upstairs and enjoy them just by looking at them.

• Like 2