CMJ

A guy told my son that the kx65 won't make the double black diamond climb. Dash said hold my juice.

He's progressing much faster than I am.  My excuse is that he's been riding longer than I have😁.

• Like 12
  • Confused 1

my favorite CA forum TT new members. well done. 

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

Dude i couldn’t clean that climb on my DRZ with old tires!! Great job

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doctor Shakalu Rotazion said:

Two stroke tech tip, hold the throttle steady on and modulate power with the clutch. You can't be getting off the gas that much. The kid is carrying momentum. 

I'll work on that.

Yup, when it comes to learning new skills, the younger brain is much more "learning accessable" than the older brain that's not used to learning, as it relies on previous experiences. 

I see this all the time in BRC class with adults. The technique we use is "ACL" (Adult Centered Learning.)

And dad, get used to the son out riding you, from here on out...(that's not a bad thing, either.)

Enjoy these rides/moments while you can. 😃

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NORTY said:

Yup, when it comes to learning new skills, the younger brain is much more "learning accessable" than the older brain that's not used to learning, as it relies on previous experiences. 

I see this all the time in BRC class with adults. The technique we use is "ACL" (Adult Centered Learning.)

And dad, get used to the son out riding you, from here on out...(that's not a bad thing, either.)

Enjoy these rides/moments while you can. 😃

Yeah, I'm sure I'll hear this line in the future.  "Well dad me and the boys really want to ride fast today.  You and I can go out next time" 

I've really got to push myself more to keep that future as far off as possible🙂.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3