As the title says Im on the hunt for a used 200rr. Im in the PNW so if anyone sees one or knows of one for sale Id appreciate the heads up. My local dealer, Franks Dirtbikes, had 2 and they were gone before I could make it down to look at them. Im willing to take a road trip to pick up the right bike assuming its within a reasonable distance.  

Thanks in advance for any help!

Posted (edited)

Here is a 2019 model for $7295.

Monument, Colorado

(970) 798-0358

info@firstclassadventures.com

Monday-Sunday 8-5:30

Edited by shrubitup
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kendall993 said:

Thanks guys, Im hoping to find one within 8 hours....so basically WA/ID/OR. 

Are you set on a Beta 200 only? 

I know of a well sorted '15 KTM 200 here in PDX. Buddies bike. Loaded. PM if interested.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, firffighter said:

Are you set on a Beta 200 only? 

I know of a well sorted '15 KTM 200 here in PDX. Buddies bike. Loaded. PM if interested.  

Thanks,  check your inbox

Mike

11 hours ago, Kendall993 said:

Thanks guys, Im hoping to find one within 8 hours....so basically WA/ID/OR. 

If you talk to Gene (owner on the monument CO bike) and work out a deal, I'll help coordinate with shipping if you want. Gene's a straight shooter. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I am sure the ktm is a great bike and been meticulously maintained.  Remember your getting a 6 year old bike vrs a 2 year old bike. Depending on the price you might not be saving much. You also have a bike that is set up for someone who most likely  is different than you.  With one of the betas you have a new blank sheet to work with. Do your homework on the bike before making a decision.  Plus having a bike shipped to you might not be that expensive. Don't want discredit the ktm but remember it's a 6 year old used bike 

Edited by Eric72
  • Like 3

54 minutes ago, Eric72 said:

I am sure the ktm is a great bike and been meticulously maintained.  Remember your getting a 6 year old bike vrs a 2 year old bike. Depending on the price you might not be saving much. You also have a bike that is set up for someone who most likely  is different than you.  With one of the betas you have a new blank sheet to work with. Do your homework on the bike before making a decision.  Plus having a bike shipped to you might not be that expensive. Don't want discredit the ktm but remember it's a 6 year old used bike 

And an iffy magic button. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Doctor Shakalu Rotazion said:

Historically, Ze Germans have smashed Italy repeatedly. There's little doubt which bikes are the Master Racers. 

Last German dirt bike was a maico break-O 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, redhurricane said:

If you talk to Gene (owner on the monument CO bike) and work out a deal, I'll help coordinate with shipping if you want. Gene's a straight shooter. 

Thanks for the offer for help. I will keep you posted. 

8 hours ago, Eric72 said:

Very true, I appreciate your thoughts. I will be doing a deep dive into any used bike. I know any used bike is a risk, sometimes worth the risk sometimes not. 

On 5/17/2020 at 1:46 PM, shrubitup said:

Here is a 2019 model for $7295.

Monument, Colorado

(970) 798-0358

info@firstclassadventures.com

Monday-Sunday 8-5:30

I sent an email inquiring, thanks for the heads up.

1 hour ago, Kendall993 said:

I sent an email inquiring, thanks for the heads up.

Their Facebook ad said to contact Lance at 719-475-2437. If you do end up in Colorado and @redhurricane assists, bring and wear your suspenders!

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, shrubitup said:

Their Facebook ad said to contact Lance at 719-475-2437. If you do end up in Colorado and @redhurricane assists, bring and wear your suspenders!

Thanks, Ill text him in the morning.  Thanks for your help!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, shrubitup said:

Got a response from Gene, it was not their bike it was a bike at Apex in Colorado Springs that they were promoting. I checked their website and not Beta 200. Thanks for the connection. 

17 hours ago, shrubitup said:

Got a response from Gene, it was not their bike it was a bike at Apex in Colorado Springs that they were promoting. I checked their website and not Beta 200. Thanks for the connection.