Quest for Tremendous Lair

2 minutes ago, Govt Cheese said:

I just found it...  hell I'm all over it...  I owned it in May...  dropped off some last month.  Gonna have to step up my game in July !  lol.gif.33ce85ee794f85a7eabc27e664d23d6a.gif

It looks like it's  based off the amount of likes and such. I'll have to start liking more, but not for those that are telling their daily life story about random crap. Let it be somehow related to riding. This thread started about where to live and be able to ride. There's the town square for FB wannabes. 

2 minutes ago, Doctor Impostor said:

Any day above ground is a podium day. 

F ya. Podium life starts in about 2 hrs. Frig full of cold ones, check air in the tires and go for an evening rip, 3 more days to repeat.

• Helpful 1

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, 1.21GW said:

So confused, what is that green stuff? Has mitch been to the future? Is Bob underwater on his house after hiring licensed bush trimmers?

Everytime Welfare Famous BB posts irrelevant garbage in someones thread, I'm going to post garbage in his.

That's a cell phone coverage map of anywhere, usa. 

(I know this is really your thread, but since he hijacked it from you I'm now obligated to save it... with rubbish) 

7 hours ago, mitchb said:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, InfectiousB said:

Everytime Welfare Famous BB posts irrelevant garbage in someones thread, I'm going to post garbage in his.

(I know this is really your thread, but since he hijacked it from you I'm now obligated to save it... with rubbish) 

Well Good Mornin' Sunshine! ☀️

11 hours ago, InfectiousB said:

He don't care...  but it looks like he is still renting...  in your head. lol.gif.33ce85ee794f85a7eabc27e664d23d6a.gif

Get him out while you still can Mr. B.

• 3 weeks later...

Meanwhile...in other lairs, they may be crispy or empty. Way too &%$#@!ing early for this level of fire. This has to be the biggest fire in this area in many many decades. We are packed and ready to bail, it's a long ways away and across hwy 17 from us. But there is little hope of containment for a while due to resources and weather conditions. Air attack has been majorly hampered due to wide spread smoke that isn't dispersing.

FB_IMG_1597887639853.thumb.jpg.7f22d8b71911673a61d8fe542a41aced.jpg

Not my photo. Check out SLV Steve on Facebook for more.

IMG_20200819_184134.jpg.944ac239c662618c208fea2b8af1b17e.jpg

• Sad 2