Roller rockers. KTM/Husky

JFYI. A mate replaced his roller rockers a while ago. bought KTM parts.

I just got my new roller rockers from Husky. I got both roller rockers, and both oil filters. Delivered express post, for less than 'ol mate paid for his new roller rockers alone.

Good chance they're cheaper through husky in your country as well.

BTW, my 701 is a 2016. Same as the pre-2019 KTM engines. Not sure if they updated the roller rockers on the newer models tbh. But, I doubt it.

Edited by Drop-Bear
  • Like 1

The dual balancer shaft 690/701 motors have VASTLY different cylinder heads on them compared to the first generation 701's.

pho_bike_det.jpg

But, it never hurts to check both parts systems (KTM/HUSQ) because as you've just recently discovered, prices can vary.

Edited by zibbit u2
  • Helpful 1

On 5/17/2020 at 7:14 PM, Drop-Bear said:

JFYI. A mate replaced his roller rockers a while ago. bought KTM parts.

I just got my new roller rockers from Husky. I got both roller rockers, and both oil filters. Delivered express post, for less than 'ol mate paid for his new roller rockers alone.

Good chance they're cheaper through husky in your country as well.

BTW, my 701 is a 2016. Same as the pre-2019 KTM engines. Not sure if they updated the roller rockers on the newer models tbh. But, I doubt it.

How many miles/Km? Think I was hearing around 15k miles for my '14 690. Checked them and the valves at ~7500 miles, all OK.

19 hours ago, Flagstaff said:

How many miles/Km? Think I was hearing around 15k miles for my '14 690. Checked them and the valves at ~7500 miles, all OK.

It has around 24,000ks on it atm. Valves were done at 21K. But, I'll get those done while the roller rockers are being fitted as well. It's a peace of mind thing. 
Tires and a bash plate next, then new handle bars, and I'm done.
What I really want is some leathers.

10 hours ago, Deadring said:

can't be half as bad as Aprilia...   on my tuono, side fairings, sold painted with stickers on..  left side was 150$... right side was 49$...

go figure..

Unreal ?.

I can't remember how much the graphics were for my Suzuki RGV250 Kevin Swantz replica. But i remember you could have knocked me over with a feather when I found out :D

• Like 1

Just now, Drop-Bear said:

It has around 24,000ks on it atm. Valves were done at 21K. But, I'll get those done while the roller rockers are being fitted as well. It's a peace of mind thing. 
Tires and a bash plate next, then new handle bars, and I'm done.
What I really want is some leathers.

Unreal ?.

I can't remember how much the graphics were for my Suzuki RGV250 Kevin Swantz replica. But i remember you could have knocked me over with a feather when I found out :D

I feel ya 

Decals on my 1992 gixxer 1100 for both side were well above 1k $... god damn decals..lol