Jack H

Ktm 125 must haves

3 minutes ago, Jack H said:

Australia vic 

That's a bit far away, I'm in Michigan usa. If I ever go to that neck of the woods I'll let u know. Good luck with the the bike, bikes are the best 

3 hours ago, Jack H said:

Australia vic 

Why does your location tag state USA then?

Not 

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Not sure

I don't understand the hate in this thread for the little smoker. They're super fun, lightweight bikes. They take lots of clutching and revving - maybe the haters in this thread chug along while seated on their 300s and don't know how to clutch because they use a Rekluse? But they'll be able to tell you endlessly about all the farkles you "need" to ride. If only KTM made branded and color coordinated handlebar tassels...

Jack H - put a skidplate and handguards on it, then ride the snot out of it. Let the motor sing and abuse the clutch as needed - new clutch packs are cheap for the fun you're going to have. Depending on the trails you ride, you might need a spark arrestor. Depending on the tracks you ride, you might have to remove the handguards.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2020 at 7:42 PM, Sweet Dick Willie said:

I don't understand the hate in this thread for the little smoker. They're super fun, lightweight bikes. They take lots of clutching and revving - maybe the haters in this thread chug along while seated on their 300s and don't know how to clutch because they use a Rekluse? But they'll be able to tell you endlessly about all the farkles you "need" to ride. If only KTM made branded and color coordinated handlebar tassels...

Jack H - put a skidplate and handguards on it, then ride the snot out of it. Let the motor sing and abuse the clutch as needed - new clutch packs are cheap for the fun you're going to have. Depending on the trails you ride, you might need a spark arrestor. Depending on the tracks you ride, you might have to remove the handguards.

Dude you have no sense of humour in you , the guy did it with a taste of sarcasm ..