You can use a piece of inner tube to make a gasket. The stock seal is an "o" ring.

anyone in the south west area have the gasket that goes between the petcock and the tank, or know of a way to seal that, i drained my tank before i deployed and got home to find this gasket dried up and is leaking bad on the header, im trying to go riding fri and cant seem t find one in vegas, thanks


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now