Looking for the right bike to plate in Oregon. Sold my 2015 Husky FE501S, looking for a replacement. First thought was to go 2020 FE350S, but by the time I add all the de smog mods and performance upgrades it’s an additional $1800 + $1000 for suspension. I have a TX350 and it’s prlly best off road bike I’ve ever owned. 
Anyone know if you can plate a Beta 390 RR Race Edition in Oregon? After traveling down this wormhole for a week, this is where I’m at.

Please help with whatever input you have, regards. 

Oh, crap. Missed that. See it now. Thanks. 

I think we're in the "KTM/Husky", or "Gas Gas/Beta" area then. Maybe see which brand has a local dealership to the OP? 

You might get a better response asking in the regional forum for Oregon.  Or call and ask a Beta dealer.

Here in Michigan we can plate pretty much anything.   

Doc

Thanks for the input gents. The Oregon dealer wasn’t much help, that’s how I ended up here. Guy said he wasn’t 100% but would get back to me, haven’t heard back. He didn’t have the model I wanted, maybe that has something to do with it. The Nevada dealer that has the bike sent me a copy of the MSO so I could confirm with the local DMV, after being on hold for an hour, getting passed around to the right person, he said it’s a no go. 
I really appreciate the input, prlly gonna go Husky 350FE-S and throw some mods at it. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Motochimp541 said:

Thanks for the input gents. The Oregon dealer wasn’t much help, that’s how I ended up here. Guy said he wasn’t 100% but would get back to me, haven’t heard back. He didn’t have the model I wanted, maybe that has something to do with it. The Nevada dealer that has the bike sent me a copy of the MSO so I could confirm with the local DMV, after being on hold for an hour, getting passed around to the right person, he said it’s a no go. 
I really appreciate the input, prlly gonna go Husky 350FE-S and throw some mods at it. 

Yeah basically we are effed for choices here. 10k dollar ktm or Husky.