250cc Loncin No spark and have fitted new stator

Hello I was hoping for some advise/ help

i have a 250cc dirt bike running a Loncin engine lc166fmm but can’t get a spark. 
I have watched videos on YouTube and checked all wires and the only 1 I could find to be any issue with was the black wire with red stripe coming from the stator. I then bought a new stator the identical of the factory one but is still causing the same issue and when I check it with a multi meter, putting the connectors between this wire (black with red stripe) and the ground it doesn’t show any readings. I also checked the blue wire with the white stripe and it shows a correct reading

not sure what else to look at or that I can change to get a spark. 
Welcome to any advise and help thanks in advance I have also added pictures of the new stator fitted and can get any more photos or information required that may help. 
Thanks, 

1DBC4902-6220-4C5D-A45B-7BF8BC6AD2AA.jpeg

74F6D4DE-E413-452F-A49D-74FBE32FDB4F.jpeg

3BBAFEC3-20FF-4B69-A961-5877C59A70F9.jpeg

Edited by Daragh Travers

Bad cdi? Or kill switch?  Kill switch was my spark issue, pulled that wire from my cdi and got spark again.

Put a new CDI box on last night and changed come of the connectors and added a Forrest kill switch. I then got spark not sure what 1 done it but thanks so much for the help