2020 TX 300 I break in

I've rode my tx 300 about 2.5 hours so far for "break-in." Did not ride hard at all just cruised around did a few hill limbs ran through gears. I am going to change engine oil. My question is I plan on racing Sunday and feel that is a sufficient amount of time on motor before a race. I watched slavens break in video and I agree with Jeff. The race is a haresceamble, typically it is tight single track.  Weather may b a bitmuddy. I did put a trail tech fan on it plus running Evan's coolant. Any opinions on this?

On 5/21/2020 at 2:29 PM, mog said:

They are ran hard on a Dyno in the factory , all you are doing is wasting ring life riding gentle 

Why isn’t a more aggressive break-in, as you infer, supported by Husqvarna in the manual for how to appropriately break-in the engine?  

On 5/21/2020 at 3:24 PM, mog said:

They are ran hard on a Dyno in the factory , all you are doing is wasting ring life riding gentle 

This is interesting.  What specifically are they doing when they run them on the dyno?  I would guess making sure the power curve falls between control limits.  Do they adjust power valve dolly at this point?  Do they run it hard to seat the rings?