YZ250 Leak help

Hey guys I am trying to get some help to identify where you think this leak is coming from and how to fix it. I have researched this and it sounds like the power valve housing is common but I’m not sure as the majority of the leak is on the face of the water pump and it is very dark. I’m guessing this must be spooge as the case oil was brand new for this. 

47E94A35-6AD6-484E-82BF-82C0A77EBB64.jpeg

F5E942BB-6986-4E68-A812-54F209281E81.jpeg

B595F7F0-310B-4A31-A626-EC1DADBD9323.jpeg

E744DE14-0E94-4F91-9EF3-7CB8D7FF3975.jpeg

There are 2 identical seals that are for the governor shaft and the PV shaft. Pull the pipe, and the linkage cover to see where the most part of residual oil is from. 

That a lot of oil...  LOL....  Looking at one of the pics it almost looks like his base gasket but there isn't much coming from there.  And in another picture, there is greyish oil.  But that is probably from condensation outside/water riding..  Me personally, with all that goop/oil around, I would clean it all up, pull the pipe clean the interior of the PV/gov arm, and put it back together and find the leak..  Then you can pinpoint it.  That has been happening for a while now it looks like.