Need parts help, again

Hi, hey I need help identifying the correct part again. I have a 2003 Kawasaki KLX400R but that model isn't listed in the TT parts catalog. I know the Suzuki DRZ is very similar but the crank case cover has two listings and I don't know the difference. Any help os appreciated, thanks.

Edit: Right side crankcase cover gasket.

889098087_Screenshot(8).png.53e05e183f2dcd65e5bceb35e708333e.png

Edited by BigRodney

Your link is just a pic, no info.  What part do you need, year, model.  If it’s a r/h case, with or without kick start

I have a electric start only model, no kicker, and I need the right side crankcase gasket. Thanks again.

So looks like GASKET, CLUTCH 11482-29F00 for both, I didn't realize it's the same part number, wonder why there are two choices of models.

Thanks again.

Ok, the listings are for the Y(2000) and K (2001-2004) for the DRZ400 Kick Only Off Road Racing  model.

The EY is E model 2000,EK1,2,3,4 is E model 2001-2004.These are electric start(E).

Your bike is 2003 KLXR which is same as EK3.That is the only listing that qualifies for your bike.That's what you go by.You don't have a Kicker model so those listings don't apply to you.

Edited by bumtarder

10 hours ago, bumtarder said:

Ok, the listings are for the Y(2000) and K (2001-2004) for the DRZ400 Kick Only Off Road Racing  model.

The EY is E model 2000,EK1,2,3,4 is E model 2001-2004.These are electric start(E).

Your bike is 2003 KLXR which is same as EK3.That is the only listing that qualifies for your bike.That's what you go by.You don't have a Kicker model so those listings don't apply to you.

Ok, thanks.

Thanks all. I put my order in here at TT and canceled my BikeBandid order via email, hopefully I don't get both orders but whatever at this point.