My 2015 sfx 350 will not start. It turns over but won’t fire. Checked spark, fuel, timing, valve spacing all good and within tolerances. HELP!!

• Like 1

It quit while I was riding. Bogged down and sputtered out. Hasn’t started since. 

Does fuel pump turn on when you bump the start button? Check in line filter? Need details. 

Ok, pump might not be pumping enough? If I spray fuel into the cylinder it runs. Took the injector out and it sprays fuel. 

It definitely runs when I hit the start button. When I spray fuel directly into the cylinder it runs. I pulled the injector out and pushed the start button and it sprays fine. Haven’t checked the pressure. Don’t have the means. 

In my experience the injector can appear to be working but be bad.  You might want to buy one and try it...

Put a new OEM fuel pump unit in and fired right up. HURRAY....... no, next ride 4 hours in, we stop to let our bike cool off a bit and guess what! My bike won’t start. Doing the same thing all over again. 

sounds like an injector that is cooking out.  That or the fuel filter getting clogged?  Also, I presume you have swapped the gas out to make sure you are running fresh gas?