Back order recorder.

Hey fellas. I was just wondering if anyone knows what's up with  the dastardly idea  that Yamaha come up with to stop making the cheap wittle part for the power valve and govonor  I'm looking all over for. They call it a lever and spring .It makes the powervalve function correctly on my oldschool yz250.

I've looked around for it and even ordered it from bikerbandit. They give me this lame email that just says it's on backorder. But wait a minute, I allready paid for it. How can a reputable company like them just advertise a product and then pull this on me? I'm restoring this bike and have a ton of money wrapped up into it.Its one of the last little items I need to get this bike running.Way to drop the ball  Bikenandits! Your really living up to your name.

They are both small parts and should be easy to mfg. Why is nothing being to help me out?

It's just a bit discouraging to be an honest average guy and get duped  by these jokers like this.

ADVISE? ANYONE? THANKS!

Btw.Im going to post this in a few forums and write to the editor of a number of popular dirtbike forums as well. THANKS

Edited by KTMsmoke3
Forgot to ad.

Supply of parts for new bikes only have to be available to for 10 years, many manufacturers do create a 20 year supply. At some point, they cannot stock all parts for all bikes. Normal and common sense business. If the parts are so simple, make your own or contact a machine shop to create you a supply.

I just sent an email to BikeBandit to cancel my order because it's been a month and they are out of communication. I ordered from here at TT, have you tried ordering here? BTW I had a 2002 YZ250, awesome bike, what a butt rush that bike was, I just got old and transitioned to a milder dual sport. Good luck with it.

Yup Bikebandit has done that to me a number of times. I feel like its their way of false advertising saying they have something in stock then getting you to buy a bunch of stuff from them to meet their minimum for free shipping. I will never order from them again. 

Maybe it's a honest mistake but it has happened to me 3 times and multiple others on this site. Never happened anywhere else for me. 

Google search the Part Number is the best way to find things for me. if you can't find it that way you might be out of luck but the YZ250 is so popular. someone has to have one.