Looking for a week's worth of riding

I have a large group of dirt bike riders looking for a new state to try this year. Last year we rode Colorado so looking for a new state. Has to be big enough to make it fun for a week

Newberry, MI.

Ride from Camp/motel to each of these trails. Could trailer to them as well, but can legally ride to them, some you will need to plan fuel range/etc if riding from camp.

1. Day - Sandtown motorcycle trail.

2. Day - Newberry - Rexton - Brevort motorcycle trails.

3. Day - Silver Creek ORV Trail

4. Day - Pine Ridge and Two Hearted ORV Trails.

5. Day - Danaher Plains ORV Trail.

If you need 7 days of riding, there are a couple more systems to trailer to (Kinross) or lots of forest road riding/sight seeing, such as riding up to Crisp Point lighthouse on Lake Superior shoreline. Or car site-seeing to Tahquamenon Falls.

Other options include staying at two different locations, such as staying in Indian River and riding the Tomahawk System (3 days riding in itself or can do all in a long single day) and then moving to Newberry. Other options in the State to do the same thing. These are some of the more bike-only options.

• Like 2

I'm not sure if it'll be cancelled because of COVID-19 but there's the 6 days of Michigan CCC event.

Or you can ride the entire MCCCT which I believe is like 1,200 miles but that'd take more than a week unless you were pretty serious about getting the mileage in every day.

2020_SDM_Ride_ad.jpg

Doc

2 minutes ago, Doc_d said:

I'm not sure if it'll be cancelled because of COVID-19 but there's the 6 days of Michigan CCC event.

Or you can ride the entire MCCCT which I believe is like 1,200 miles but that'd take more than a week unless you were pretty serious about getting the mileage in every day.

2020_SDM_Ride_ad.jpg

Doc

Though that sounds like a good time, we have a age range of 14-78 so probably wouldn't work out.

I guess Tennessee is settled on so that's where we're headed but next year that first post will be looked into thoroughly