Graphics Kits in 2020?

Hey all,

does anyone have any insight on current graphics kits available for the RMX? I noticed @krivs388 running the set from ebay and wondering what your thoughts are on those sets? Any input would be sweet.

Also, does anyone have recommendations for new seat covers? I am looking at the Ceet Racing covers but not sure. 

Thank you, Cody.

1 hour ago, codywood806 said:

Hey all,

does anyone have any insight on current graphics kits available for the RMX? I noticed @krivs388 running the set from ebay and wondering what your thoughts are on those sets? Any input would be sweet.

Also, does anyone have recommendations for new seat covers? I am looking at the Ceet Racing covers but not sure. 

Thank you, Cody.

What's up Cody.

I'm pretty happy overall with the kit I got from ebay. They're definitely high quality and everything fit on my 94 perfectly aside from the swingarm stickers and fork guard stickers. I assume that's because the RMX came with 2 different types of front forks depending on the year. Not sure of the swingarm though. FYI the rear fender sticker is a real bitch since the fender has so many crazy curves. I slit mine in a couple of spots so I could fold it without creases.

I definitely recommend the kit though. Good luck!

Yeah, there seems to be not many options anymore. All the big names (Ceet, DeCal Works, etc..) dropped the RMX.

I got my 98's from GraphicMX. I don't particularly care for them, just keeping my plastics from getting scratched up... lol. They can do custom for cheap, but you get what you pay for. Keep it simple! Ha ha..

They seem okay for durability. The black parts on my tank have some weird reaction when sitting in the sun for hours. Might have used too much ink, or something.??? I was going to have them make replica 98 graphics, but he couldn't get it looking right, mostly because I didn't have good picts to copy from. Bought his template, and started making my own...

Moto2000 recommended https://www.evo-mx.co.uk/ 

Mostly OEM replica, but can do custom too I believe. They had photos of the RMX kits last year... Don't know where they went???

And recently, someone recommended RingMaster. https://actionsportsdecals.com/product-category/mx/mx-graphics-kits/oem-evo-mx-vintage-replica-stickers/suzuki-oem-evo-mx-replica-vintage-decals/

I'll be sending my 98 replicas to 180Decals when I get them done. Started this a couple years ago... Got sidetracked looking for someone that can do the chrome letters like the originals on my bike. 180 quoted me $75 tank and shrouds, plus an additional $50 for chrome because they have to in-lay it...

IMG_1818.jpg.9609e0914bd82c48477fab242221499b.jpg

Since GraphicMX isn't printing I'm going to do some extra tweaks, and see if I can get the cut lines to fit better too...

rmxstocks.jpg.ae388a7430f152466ab35bbebc4bb0db.jpg

• Like 1

I got my graphics on Ebay just the shroud graphics though, I really like the blue 91-92 graphics I just need to find the seat!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Suzuki-RMX-1991-OEM-Replica-Graphics-NOS/332862565541

I also just found these on ebay they are 93-95 replica graphics these are really cool too

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SUZUKI-RMX250-1993-1994-1995-Complete-decals-KIT-graphics-gloss-thick-NEW/324166537327?hash=item4b79d4d06f:g:pqcAAOSwHDVevcIc

20200527_170038.jpg

On 5/22/2020 at 10:48 AM, codywood806 said:

Hey all,

Thank you, Cody.

I like the Ebay covers from pit replica, I have a 2 tone one from them and have purchased many other covers through them with good luck. The ceet racing covers are nice too. I have their 2 tone gripper i used for a while but i moved away from gripper seats. I had a terrible experience with my guts racing seat cover though you couldn't pay me to try and install one of those again. The guts seat foam is nice though I have their soft and hard foam currently using the soft foam and really like it. I think the hard foam adds some height too if your a taller person but it is too hard for me. Just a heads up once you open the package you can't return guts products they have a nice little card inside the package that says so...

If you do get a new seat cover I'm very interested in your old cover I've been looking for that specific cover for a long time and haven't been able to find one. So if your willing to part with your old cover let me know please! haha I really like the 91-92 graphics and seat cover. 

Heres some pictures of the guts racing seat cover with hard foam. I just couldn't take it apart after how much trouble it was to assemble. I wish I would've paid the install fee Haha. Then the 2 tone cover on the bike is an Ebay cover with soft foam. Their a bit dusty with little greasy paw prints from me moving things around haha.

20200528_173130.jpg

20200528_173116.jpg

• Like 1

Where did you get those awesome yellow frame covers??? I've been searching forever and can never find them. I do have a purple set, that I'd like to somehow make black or yellow. Painting plastic sucks though and it always peels or chips!

3 minutes ago, krivs388 said:

Where did you get those awesome yellow frame covers??? I've been searching forever and can never find them. I do have a purple set, that I'd like to somehow make black or yellow. Painting plastic sucks though and it always peels or chips!

The yellow frame covers actually came on it when I got the bike I really like them they are acerbis. I have works connection aluminum ones on my 95. The one with yellow guards is my 94. I've looked here and there for another set of NOS acerbis frame guards they are hard to find though I just try to take good care of mine.

Heres a quick pic of the aluminum guards on my 95 I found them on ebay and cleaned them really good. My 95 is still taken apart from testing heads with tegrity/Jeremy. 

20200528_175603.jpg

On 5/28/2020 at 6:37 PM, krivs388 said:

Those look awesome as well. Likin the boyesen flywheel cover too!

Thanks! I have a bronzeish color boyesen flywheel cover on my 94. I ordered the silver vein one for my 95 and they sent me that cover that is unfinished I kinda like it though but it's hard to keep clean. I've been thinking about getting another bronze colored one for a spare I think they call it magnesium color? 

20200529_212801.jpg

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the Guts Racing covers. I bought one too. Worst fitting and stitched cover I’ve ever seen. I think they sell the defects to the public, then toss that handy note inside saying “no return after opening”

The soft foam was okay, but next time I’ll try Ceet soft foam. The thin front part was like trying to cover whipped cream. Definitely didn’t help that the front of their cover is way too narrow. 

Been a couple years since I’ve checked, but looks like Ceet does have the one graphic kit for all of suzuki on their website now. Says RMX is available anyway...

• 7 months later...

Ceet graphics still available made to order. Have on my 93 look nice and fit well.  Ceet tall medium foam is great but im tall helps mobility. Along with Rox 2" riser pushed forward. I've also played with many heads and barrel combinations. Currently running. 89 rmx bottom, 94 ported rm250 barrel, 93 rm250 head. Pwk 38mm 48p - 172m 3rd clip . Vforce 3 port matched to 89 intake with is much larger then 93, 93 gnarly pipe. Pc silencer. 13 - 51 Bike runs great. 

Race tech split springs in the front helped alot. .38 left side .46 right = .44 front spring rate. Runs with all the new stuff just a bit portly weight wise front springs helped the feel. Pushing bars Forward slowed the oversteer. 

20210106_170637.jpg