JameyC

2005 crf250r front wheel

11 minutes ago, JameyC said:

Hey guys isn't a 2005 crf250r front wheel supposed to have a spacer on both sides of the hub???

RMATV OEM microfiche front wheel for 05 CRF250R

Medium?ariz=3

4 is the left side collar (spacer) and the axle and 5 is the right side.

This is how much room I have after left spacer is flush, granted in the pic I don't have the axle all the way flush but not that much room, I'm new to this by the way!

20200522_210629.jpg

4 minutes ago, JameyC said:

This is how much room I have after left spacer is flush, granted in the pic I don't have the axle all the way flush but not that much room, I'm new to this by the way!

20200522_210629.jpg

You are missing part number 5 which I would install before I rode the bike.

Then there is the correct procedure for installing and aligning the front wheel which I can explain if you want?

2 minutes ago, filterx said:

You are missing part number 5 which I would install before I rode the bike.

Then there is the correct procedure for installing and aligning the front wheel which I can explain if you 

So the spacer part of the axle sits flush against that part and not inside the hub like the left side spacer?

Ohh shoot I just bought it used a few weeks ago so there is no telling how long they have been riding it like that! I noticed my front wheel was wobbly and everyone kept saying bearings so I took it off and put another wheel on until my bearings came in, but I don't remember the wheel sliding back and forth like that until I put the other wheel on plus on that side my fork is leaking!! Damn it bro it probably messed all that shit up,, dang it!! Do you know what that #5 peice is called??  Thank you for helping me!!!!!!! Lol

#5 is "collar R Ft wheel."

Part #44312 -MEN-000

It's $12.18 from www.ronayers.com 

OP~ You can get any Honda parts discounted there, as long as they're available.