Clutch ware

4 hours ago, Smoking 2's said:

There's a pro x basket kit on eBay for $160 or a really good used 2019 on eBay also for $150 but I would run it, mines worse than yours and I have zero issues

Pass on any of the ones that do not have the starter gear pressed in. PITA to do, or have done right. I gave up on a ProX, and picked up the Barnett, mo-betta.

• Helpful 1

31 minutes ago, YZDOC said:

Pass on any of the ones that do not have the starter gear pressed in. PITA to do, or have done right. I gave up on a ProX, and picked up the Barnett, mo-betta.

Barnett comes pre assembled?  (It all depends obviously on the rider operation), but how do they hold up?  If you were to compare them to Hinson, or Wiseco, what would your opinion be?  Thanks.  I know Kinger said he runs Barnett and loves them. 

4 hours ago, YZDOC said:

Yeah been there once on pressing that gear on, extreme PIA. Had to run it to the bike shop to finish pressing it on, but I recently bought a 20 ton press so next time shouldn't be to bad