Curious - 2012 EXC-F 350 open wires

Hey everybody – new to the forum because I just picked up a lightly used 2012 XCNF 350 and I’m going through it to make sure everything sorted out. And taking off the seat plastics, gas tank, etc. I found a number of open wires and I’m wondering if these are standard perhaps for a six days model with more accessories or something of the sort.  Here are descriptions:

1. Red female connector behind headlight with purple, blue, yellow & green wires.
  2. Two thin yellow and black striped wires with female connectors at the bottom of the headlight “harness”.
  3. Black plastic connector under seat and adjacent to fuel pump wiring with brown and orange wires.

Pictures attached - appreciate any input!

91A0DB1B-76F4-4F50-9AD7-5E1279D76545.jpeg

0044A760-0E5C-47FF-A0C2-06BDB3E8071C.jpeg

DF7CC35F-6B0B-425F-A329-DA87DEFFAAA8.jpeg

The four-pin to the computer is for remote pushbuttons for odo.  it's an enduro thing.
The one by the fuel pump is probably a pump prime. 
Not sure on the two bullet connectors.  Does your headlight/mask have the little 5w euro headlight?

All these should be called out in the wiring diagrams. 

• Helpful 1

Thanks SnowMule. I’m just getting started and stumbled through a few wiring diagrams online but don’t think I found the right one.  I have the owners manual pdf, but it doesn’t have a wiring diagram in it.  Is there a shop manual I should pick up?

The headlight is 35w, so I’d assume it’s not the euro one you referred to.  

BTW, refreshing the air filter I found another open connector (photo below).  These exc’s wiring really a fun Covid jigsaw puzzle alternative!

268A501A-7954-497A-A73A-3AD0B7E15CC7.jpeg

15 hours ago, SnowMule said:

The four-pin to the computer is for remote pushbuttons for odo.  it's an enduro thing.
The one by the fuel pump is probably a pump prime. 
Not sure on the two bullet connectors.  Does your headlight/mask have the little 5w euro headlight?

All these should be called out in the wiring diagrams. 

Got a “genius” idea and checked the items that the previous owner gave me from de-smogging the bike and sure enough the connector next to the fuel pump line is for the smog equipment!

• Like 1