93 cr250 plastics

You are lucky the aftermarket still supports those models!  Some of the other brands, or older models they dont. 

Looking at Motosport.com:

F&R fenders $39 Acerbis

Fork Guards $30 UFO

Front # plate $25 white

Side panels $60 white

Radiator shrouds $60

mud flap $10

=$215  total.  you are not going to have a lot of options out there for selection or price.  You can adapt like newer front fenders and cycra stadium plates if you want, but red wont be the same color. 

Edited by JJRace

4 hours ago, Hans Schmid said:

$200 is cheap, not sure why someone would be concerned. Especially when they still make them... 

$200 is cheap for plastics to you I have other stuff on the bike to buy I made this to ask if anybody knew if I could find them cheaper not to know you can afford to pay 200 for pieces of plastic

1 minute ago, Jake Mackin said:

$200 is cheap for plastics to you I have other stuff on the bike to buy I made this to ask if anybody knew if I could find them cheaper not to know you can afford to pay 200 for pieces of plastic

If you can't afford new plastic, probably need to straighten some of your priorities when it comes to dirtbikes... 

I also have a 93 CR250 that's been a slow work in process as I'm completely restoring it. New plastics was some of the cheaper things you buy considering what a full exhaust system cost, etc... 

2 hours ago, Jake Mackin said:

I didn’t mean to sound rude in that I can afford to rebuild the whole bike I just don’t think 200 for plastics that will get scratched and damage from riding is a fair price again sorry for coming off as rude

Its a dirt bike.  If you want to make a garage showroom queen, then dont ride it. 

$.02 get the maintenance done on the bike and go ride it