State Capitol - Open California Protest May 23 - ride report

What a great day for America The Free and The brave1.   we got there at 11 am, was probably 2000 people there, and by the time we left about  1Pm there was about 5000 people out .  Big Flags and signs everywhere.  They had music playing for an hour before the Speakers.  Great Song choices too "Living In America" by James brown was awesome.  ACDC.  Then before the speakers they had a female with a great voice, sing the National Anthem.   omg it was fantastic. Even a bi-plane flew over head with a tail sign saying end Newsom tyranny

protest day n.jpg

bigbob.jpg

connie_n.jpg

trump n.jpg

• Like 4
  • Helpful 3
  • Haha 1

Glad you had a good time...  looks like a nice day in the park...  not a single mask...  not a single distancer...  just a bunch of single digit IQs.  

Since we tax payers giving you $5000 a month now it would have been nice if you had ponied up for nicer signs. 

That was a pretty low dollar effort Mr & Mrs WFBB-19. :usa:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, TheW0LF said:

Whether I agree with your stance or not is a different conversation. What I do appreciate is when people put their money where their mouth is, and you did just that.

giphy.gif

I am the Skipper , did you expect lest?     On second thought Don’t answer that 

27 minutes ago, TheW0LF said:

Whether I agree with your stance or not is a different conversation. What I do appreciate is when people put their money where their mouth is, and you did just that.

giphy.gif

Yes...  after 100 pages of pure bullshit and a dozen people calling her out she drove across town to hang out in the park on a nice day and get your kudos while we pay her $5 grand a month for the effort.  LOL

Really impressive.  Just keep feeding her narcissism Wolfie.

776236633_feedher.jpg.83dc55760bf8019c8a62a989bf707783.jpg

12 minutes ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Yes...  after 100 pages of pure bullshit and a dozen people calling her out she drove across town to hang out in the park on a nice day and get your kudos while we pay her $5 grand a month for the effort.  LOL

Really impressive.  Just keep feeding her narcissism Wolfie.

776236633_feedher.jpg.83dc55760bf8019c8a62a989bf707783.jpg

You and the old lady make a great couple.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Glad you had a good time...  looks like a nice day in the park...  not a single mask...  not a single distancer...  just a bunch of single digit IQs.  

Since we tax payers giving you $5000 a month now it would have been nice if you had ponied up for nicer signs. 

That was a pretty low dollar effort Mr & Mrs WFBB-19. :usa:

Is "single digits IQs" the new "deplorables"?

Sorry, I'm not up on the latest liberal insults.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, bigbob said:

What a great day for America The Free and The brave1.   we got there at 11 am, was probably 2000 people there, and by the time we left about  1Pm there was about 5000 people out ....

Dear Karma,

It's time for you to do what you do best.

Yours Truly,

- Mother Nature

cc Charles Darwin

Edited by mitchb
  • Haha 6