Is Chad Officially Done Now

https://www.instagram.com/mrstwotwo/?utm_source=ig_embed

Chad Reed continues his farewell tour with something he's surely never had to do in his over 250 supercross races. His wife, Ellie, also received the test and neither seemed to enjoy their experience (their kids didn't need testing since they won't be coming to the stadium).

Edited by T.T. Rider

9 hours ago, indy rider said:

If I'm not mistaken, post lockdown, he has said something about not going out like this and that he was racing next year. It could have been a heat-of-the-moment statement and now might he might be thinking differently. 

It's cool to see him out there, but winning LCQs isn't what I had in mind.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, KableXL said:

testing is so politically correct,, democrats have all the marionettes in place. Wonder if the riots will happen in salt lake city?

Seattle is rioting as we speak.  What a stupid way to express the need for justice. Hundreds of people are burning cars and destroying property. Nice way to get your voice heard. I'm so pissed at this shit. Sorry if I offended anyone.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

riots in every major inner city, it's the big FU to the USA. The covid Hoax, now MAJOR unemployment, what a shame.

44 Million on Medicare-  You got the FLU or Pneumonia, NOPE, you got covid- get me my 20% more from the FEDS.

If a Medicare patient is diagnosed with – or even presumed to have contracted -- coronavirus, hospitals across the United States are given more money from the federal government to treat that patient, economic assessments show. That amount can as much as triple if the patient requires a ventilator, making some wonder whether there is a financial impetus to overstate coronavirus numbers, with others calling such potential abuse "unlikely."

Medicare, a long-running federal health insurance program for those aged 65 or over – which also happens to be the most vulnerable demographic for an acute coronavirus infection and mortality – functions by paying hospitals a fixed sum depending on which diagnosis the Medicare Severity Diagnosis Related Group (MS-DRG) it falls under.

Edited by KableXL
  • Like 2