SteveThe Snakes

California Riots On Lock down again

7 minutes ago, Tremendous Trail Rider said:

There’s a difference between protesters and looters, I think a lot of you are cornfusing the 2. 

Yeah. The difference is daylight=protesting, nightfall=looters and rioting. Kinda like vampires 🧛‍♂️ 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Tremendous Trail Rider said:

There’s a difference between protesters and looters, I think a lot of you are cornfusing the 2. 

I think they mixed up on purpose to confuse the police/swat. Wait for night fall, and I bet some of those protesters magically turn in to monsters. LOL! Boo!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SteveThe Snakes said:

———-BREAKING NEWS———-

Ok this one is a must see. 😂

Good to have GOALS! :D

9 hours ago, mikedeezxxx said:

Anyways, more white people have been killed by cops than black people. 52% of cop killings are white people, 32% black people for 2019. 

So you just ignore the fact that 60% of the country are white (non hispanic) and 12% are black (non hispanic)?  Numbers lie when you want them to.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tremendous Trail Rider said:

Actually I'm not. I don't understand the motivation to even go stand out with a sign chanting stupid phrases like a cuck

What are their demands? What are they trying to accomplish?

It was clear what the lockdown protest people wanted. What do these people want?

11 hours ago, SteveThe Snakes said:

———-BREAKING NEWS———-

Ok this one is a must see. 😂

Kinda resembles slyco guy!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, mikedeezxxx said:

It has nothing to do with BLM. It’s another leftist tactic to push more people against Donald Trump. Anyways, more white people have been killed by cops than black people. 52% of cop killings are white people, 32% black people for 2019. 

👍

2 minutes ago, Truck Driver Matt said:

Actually I'm not. I don't understand the motivation to even go stand out with a sign chanting stupid phrases like a cuck

What are their demands? What are they trying to accomplish?

It was clear what the lockdown protest people wanted. What do these people want?

Sounds like you are if you can't answer your own questions.  Just a shot in the dark here, but I'm guessing the protestors want to not get killed unnecessarily at the hands of police and see the officers responsible, held accountable for their actions.  On the other hand the looters/rioters are just opportunist thugs wanting free shit and to destroy things.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, schmo said:

Sounds like you are if you can't answer your own questions.  Just a shot in the dark here, but I'm guessing the protestors want to not get killed unnecessarily at the hands of police and see the officers responsible, held accountable for their actions.  On the other hand the looters/rioters are just opportunist thugs wanting free shit and to destroy things.  

First step could be not doing things to have encounters with police?

As far as i know cops aint driving around randomly capping people on their way to work?   

Being held accountable has to go both ways too.

• Like 9
  • Helpful 1

The truth of loyd is coming out. High on drugs and refused to get in the cop car.  Still the cops did totally wrong , not supposed to kill a guy who is handcuffed 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, schmo said:

So you just ignore the fact that 60% of the country are white (non hispanic) and 12% are black (non hispanic)?  Numbers lie when you want them to.

It’s percentage of cop killings you Schmo. 🤪

59 minutes ago, schmo said:

The cops are held accountable every time. They get there day in court. Usually, they are in the right of the action. Your acting like innocent people are involved. If your having a run in with the police, there is almost always a reason. They don’t just go around looking for people to kill. That’s insane. 

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

2 hours ago, schmo said:

True enough. You can't use percent of totals, you have to use numbers that actually represent reality per capita. In reality, Blacks are 2.5X more like to be killed, even though they represent about 14% of the population, while whites are about 77%. So why would they more likely be killed? That is the only answer that matters, "Why?".

It might be that the police are more fearful of being killed when they arrest a black person. Why would they be afraid? Blacks are 8X more likely (per capita) to murder people than whites in the USA. Knowing that black culture generates 8X more murders per capita might "prejudice" the arresting officers to believe they could be in greater danger from a black person. In other words, a black suspect is 8X more likely to be a murderer than a white suspect.

REFERENCE:
https://www.hks.harvard.edu/sites/default/files/centers/wiener/programs/pcj/files/PoliceandPublicDiscourseBlackonBlackViolence.pdf

What about behavior when arrested? How do the populations behave toward police, on average, when they are arrested? It doesn't take Chris Rock to point out the obvious answer, but since it's so funny how he explains what we all know, I'll leave that here as a humorous distraction.

Just a couple of reasons that might contribute to the unbalanced shooting rate between the two ethnicities.

Edited by LSHD
  • Like 3
  • Helpful 1

Posted (edited)

In my youth, I found myself in handcuffs, twice.

Having a respect for police while still being a complete dumbass and realizing it was my fault I found myself in those situations, I complied with all direction they gave me and I didn't get choked, slammed, tied up or knelt on. I found the officers involved to be courteous, respectful and professional. Then again I had a sense of accountability and didn't view myself as a victim.

Since then, I have made the effort to not need to have any more police interaction in my life and guess what? I haven't been arrested since, and i ain't even that white.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Edited by BigBob's Daddy
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BigBob's Daddy said:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

kinda like Thumpertalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Truck Driver Matt said:

First step could be not doing things to have encounters with police?

As far as i know cops aint driving around randomly capping people on their way to work?   

Being held accountable has to go both ways too.

23 minutes ago, mikedeezxxx said:

The cops are held accountable every time. They get there day in court. Usually, they are in the right of the action. Your acting like innocent people are involved. If your having a run in with the police, there is almost always a reason. They don’t just go around looking for people to kill. That’s insane. 

There are a multitude of reasons to have encounters with the police that don't include losing your life . . . innocent or not.  Glad to see you both defending against points no one is making . . . cops driving around shooting people isn't what we're discussing here . . . a cop with his knee on a handcuffed man's neck for 8+ minutes is . . . go ahead and defend away, but try to stay on topic.

34 minutes ago, mikedeezxxx said:

Cops abuse their power all the time and get away with it.

There are serious systemic issues that exist within the police culture. 

There are also plenty of good cops doing their job the best way they can.

There are good and bad in every profession until the robots take over we just have to deal with human imperfections.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, schmo said:

There are a multitude of reasons to have encounters with the police that don't include losing your life . . . innocent or not.  Glad to see you both defending against points no one is making . . . cops driving around shooting people isn't what we're discussing here . . . a cop with his knee on a handcuffed man's neck for 8+ minutes is . . . go ahead and defend away, but try to stay on topic.

A good way to die is being jacked up on dope and fuggin with cops.  There was a reason three cops were holding him down. Should never have killed him.  I assume it was not on purpose. Yet other assume the cops were racist.  When you jump right to racism with zero proof, shows what’s in your heart. 

• Like 5