SteveThe Snakes

California Riots On Lock down again

10 minutes ago, scb said:

Defund the the police in all blue metropolitan zones. Let nature takes its course. 

I've seen that outcome some where...I just can't place it. Hmmm.

1b7d5700d863baaa6cc24648d5754ce2.jpg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, mikedeezxxx said:

They have at least a dozen murders every weekend. Crickets. That’s cause black people kill black people. Nobody wants to talk about that. 

OH they’ll talk about it. Once the trial is over and the circus goes home there will be certain communities protesting. Brother be killing brother and police just be big chillin over at the doughnut shop. WE DEMAND LAW PROTECTION. LOL 

I am all for getting rid of the  police. It should start with LEO Rangers, park rangers, BLM rangers, Forest Rangers and any other rump ranger that thinks it’s their job to keep people out of the forest and desert.

• Like 5
  • Helpful 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Chief said:

I am all for getting rid of the  police. It should start with LEO Rangers, park rangers, BLM rangers, Forest Rangers and any other rump ranger that thinks it’s their job to keep people out of the forest and desert.

Not get rid of, repurpose. They should all be picking up trash and writing citations for litter, vandalism, you know actual physical damage to the public interest. Not policing your gas can or playing slip on proctologist.

• Like 3
  • Helpful 1

17 minutes ago, Doctor Impostor said:

Holy shit, that last one.....

Just goes to show it’s all a bunch of BS. Super political. That’s what I’ve known and that’s why I’m not falling for it. “It’s ok to protest, not ok to go to the beach”. What a bunch of Bull. 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

4 hours ago, mikedeezxxx said:

Just goes to show it’s all a bunch of BS. Super political. That’s what I’ve known and that’s why I’m not falling for it. “It’s ok to protest, not ok to go to the beach”. What a bunch of Bull. 

You see it as black and white.  Politics is everywhere.  That makes everything shades of gray.  Covid can be real...  risky...  deadly...  and manageable.  Don't take any agency or politician or interest group's remarks as fact as a whole.  You have to look at the detail and determine facts before making a broad based conclusion.

If you think Wuhans is the end of the world you would be wrong.
If you think Wuhans is a hoax and not to be taken seriously you would be wrong.

As with all things the truth is somewhere in the middle. :cheers:

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

You see it as black and white.  Politics is everywhere.  That makes everything shades of gray.  Covid can be real...  risky...  deadly...  and manageable.  Don't take any agency or politician or interest group's remarks as fact as a whole.  You have to look at the detail and determine facts before making a broad based conclusion.

If you think Wuhans is the end of the world you would be wrong.
If you think Wuhans is a hoax and not to be taken seriously you would be wrong.

As with all things the truth is somewhere in the middle. :cheers:

denzel-boom-gif-1.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, TheW0LF said:

I used to dream of moving to Oregon. Now I dream of never moving to Oregon.

I just thought the same thing.  When we were looking for property out of CA, OR was in the running, but so SOOOOOOOOO glad we chose differently.  Geez....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bill_P said:

I just thought the same thing.  When we were looking for property out of CA, OR was in the running, but so SOOOOOOOOO glad we chose differently.  Geez....

We considered CO for a minute when we were escaping...  boy would that have been a mistake too. whew...

Hey what about idaho?

i had a surfer friend that went to sun valley on vacation then came back and quickly moved there. Hes invited me a handful of times but Ive never been...

i like the vegas area and got a bunch of friends out there, but no beach and i dont want to raise my kids there!

18 minutes ago, surfer-dude said:

Hey what about idaho?

i had a surfer friend that went to sun valley on vacation then came back and quickly moved there. Hes invited me a handful of times but Ive never been...

i like the vegas area and got a bunch of friends out there, but no beach and i dont want to raise my kids there!

I've been thinking about ID as well.  Still lots of CA folk moving out there too driving up the prices.  I'm finding better prices here in CA compared to ID.  CA is hard to beat once you get out of the city.  Been looking at acreage lately 50+ acres of nothing but oaks, hills, rocks, some motion cameras, and a gator with a gun rack sounds better every year.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, schmo said:

I've been thinking about ID as well.  Still lots of CA folk moving out there too driving up the prices.  I'm finding better prices here in CA compared to ID.  CA is hard to beat once you get out of the city.  Been looking at acreage lately 50+ acres of nothing but oaks, hills, rocks, some motion cameras, and a gator with a gun rack sounds better every year.

Yeah that sounds pretty good!