2020 Wiring diagrams

Last I heard they are now in the beta bst bible.pdf, the 2019 anyway.... i talked to my dealer a month ago and he has said he has not seen a 2020 update in his beta dealer support web login. 

allegedly the 2020 FMF maps are available which would need 2020 BST update to install, so they might be out there somewhere in some corner of a beta dealer website. 

If you find the wiring diagrams let me know. 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spent some time looking over the new wiring diagrams. The biggest change on the Race Edition 4 strokes is the Diode pack is gone and replaced with a relay and full wave bridge rectifier.

2021fourTreg2Batt.png.29cf54ec8c23ba04442b3c092561a185.png

This new relay is labeled 'accessory relay' and is powered by two legs of the stator output after running through a full wave bridge rectifier. So the accessory relay is 'ON' when the engine is running and there is AC output from the stator.

The Regulator 12VDC output is run through the main 10 Amp fuse in the starter relay back to the battery.

• Like 1

As for the rest of the wiring diagram on the 2020 RE 4 stroke there are some minor differences and possibly some incorrect labeling. The unswitched 12VDC from the battery is the same as the 2019 RE.2021fourTunswitched12V.png.02a4c1b92b2a29fede0119f59b056d6f.png

For some reason the secondary fuel injector is in the throttle body and the main fuel injector is in the intake boot. In the 2019 wiring diagram the intake boot injector is called 'rear injector' and the throttle body is just called injector.

• Like 1