Checkout my Youtube Channel with my Beta 300 RR 2020:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC43te0jCw0KR6ruTTSsarKQ

• Like 1

Got done with bad medicine earlier today. Saturday went well, but Sunday was something else with dealing with a drained battery. May need to get a backup kicker

• Helpful 1

11 minutes ago, WVU_Petro said:

Got done with bad medicine earlier today. Saturday went well, but Sunday was something else with dealing with a drained battery. May need to get a backup kicker

Any vids??!!! Like to see! I think with 2 day hard enduro races putting a charger on the battery in between would be good. ..and yea a backup kicker is always a great choice. 

43 minutes ago, dieguito said:

Checkout my Youtube Channel with my Beta 300 RR 2020:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC43te0jCw0KR6ruTTSsarKQ

Your link doesn’t workeee

wait it works now after I cut snd pasted . Lol

ok you are subbed 

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

3 minutes ago, hawaiidirtrider said:

Any vids??!!! Like to see! I think with 2 day hard enduro races putting a charger on the battery in between would be good. ..and yea a backup kicker is always a great choice. 

Your link doesn’t workeee

100% agree on the back up kicker, and after battle of goats I may take a hiatus from the hard enduros bc man was it hard on the bike. 

As for the videos, I did run a GoPro, I will have to see if I can get them uploaded in the next couple days

• Helpful 1

1 minute ago, WVU_Petro said:

100% agree on the back up kicker, and after battle of goats I may take a hiatus from the hard enduros bc man was it hard on the bike. 

As for the videos, I did run a GoPro, I will have to see if I can get them uploaded in the next couple days

Awesome!!! Well just double check on guarding up.. if real bad then do stuff like change clutch plates. Brakes etc.. If not then Charge the next one too!! I wish I could!! We only have what we have on this little island. You got more options of racing. 

1 hour ago, hawaiidirtrider said:

Ouch! Looks like you need guarding up!!

Sad part is that was with an AXP extreme skid plate. Not sure if the results would have been different with any other brand. Now I can’t get the dent out of my head even though I know it didn’t change anything about the bike. Such a head case 🤯