3 hours ago, hawaiidirtrider said:

Awesome! What kind of tires were uou running??

I was just on dunlop mx33 soft terrain tires, but not gummy. the buddy i went with, we were both like "it wont be that bad, we'll be fine" they kept saying its a 6 mile loop, and only a few will make a lap. that big rock wall, I couldnt believe the pros could make it.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, LukeBrinkerhoff said:

I was just on dunlop mx33 soft terrain tires, but not gummy. the buddy i went with, we were both like "it wont be that bad, we'll be fine" they kept saying its a 6 mile loop, and only a few will make a lap. that big rock wall, I couldnt believe the pros could make it.

What tire pressure you guys ran? Looks like good for 5 lbs and less.... and yeah the pros.... I wish some would come here for a race. Id like to see the top guys and also to see how lical guys match up. 

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

On 8/17/2020 at 7:16 AM, hawaiidirtrider said:

Thankyou betabastards!

Lol! thats my son, His 2nd TKO, he raced all weekend, Rode Cody Webbs class yesterday, and came up and rode with us old guys today. Youth and enthusiasm!

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

4 minutes ago, RELIC said:

Lol! thats my son, His 2nd TKO, he raced all weekend, Rode Cody Webbs class yesterday, and came up and rode with us old guys today. Youth and enthusiasm!

Awesome!! Great and thanks for the post up!! Yeah when you young you don’t need that extra time to recover..

I’m throwing this in here just to give a shout out for an awesome race from a 17 yr old kid from Oahu . He flew up to TKO and rode a bike he never rode before and his bike broke a subframe and estart rtc and he fought and dragged his way to a 30th !! Bad ass fighter and kudos to him for doing so well. The far off reference to Beta to me is... Get a Beta and put on a kicker. With this Husky he didn’t have a kicker.. If he did I bet hed do better. Whatever the case he did a great ride!!!

Check out how he had to ride this bike..

I like this ready to ride rentals!!! That’s cool! You go to Tennessee and rent a bike and race!!! Cool!!!!

• Like 1

Love Zaks vids. He’s honest and real and he’s charging into a bunch of hard enduros. Kudos to him. To me this is a straight example of way too high tire pressure and just not stopping to let air out.... and/or maybe a wrong tire choice for the terrain. The course is beautiful!!! 😍 Hey and everyone gets a bad day riding sometimes. That’s just the dirt bike gods slapping you down to keep you humble. 

https://youtu.be/n90tQOLLqgM

• Like 1