Cory Burriss

Yoshimura RS-4 enduro series made for the crf450l

33 minutes ago, Cory Burriss said:

Do you have any problems with your feet hitting your bag when saddling up?, can be embarrassing..lol

No. I step on peg to mount and swing leg over. Seat to high to swing leg from the ground. Try that

19 minutes ago, Shaymer said:

No. I step on peg to mount and swing leg over. Seat to high to swing leg from the ground. Try that

Thanks

30 minutes ago, Doctor Impostor said:

He's literally the father of all rap, first commercially successful rapper. You damn kids don't know your history. 😏

Screenshot_20200622-114230_Google.jpg

Ok I remember now..

Do you have the part number for the exhaust? 

All I'm seeing is the 2019 CRF 450X exhaust. Even on yoshimura-rd.com they don't list any exhausts specifically for the L.

Thanks!

Posted (edited)

It’s listed somewhere keep looking bikebandit.com lists one

Edited by Shaymer

20 minutes ago, Shaymer said:

It’s listed somewhere keep looking bikebandit.com lists one

image.png.515d3d7e748a18b1a9fedb69c53e6981.pngThey have nothing! :(

Just now, Shaymer said:

Look harder. Lol

BD0E0438-41F3-4C4E-A2AD-233BA6E95E61.png

LMAO yeah I did see that one but figured it can't be L specific since it's also referencing the X. 

I'll just call Yoshi directly to get the answer to this.

Thanks! 

1 hour ago, BGP said:

LMAO yeah I did see that one but figured it can't be L specific since it's also referencing the X. 

I'll just call Yoshi directly to get the answer to this.

Thanks! 

It is the right one. Cory burgess just installed one. Pics on here somewhere

Hi all, reading posts. I wanted to talk about the bung on pipes. It is an oxygen sensor, or O2 sensor, sorry not carbon dioxide or CO2 sensor. It helps to tune bike to get perfect air/fuel ratio at various throttle positions. Too much fuel, not enough air, bike runs rich, can sputter, down on power etc. Too much O2 and not enough fuel, bike is super fast, until it handgrenades... and is considered running too lean. I think I've got this at least partially correct...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, reinigef said:

Hi all, reading posts. I wanted to talk about the bung on pipes. It is an oxygen sensor, or O2 sensor, sorry not carbon dioxide or CO2 sensor. It helps to tune bike to get perfect air/fuel ratio at various throttle positions. Too much fuel, not enough air, bike runs rich, can sputter, down on power etc. Too much O2 and not enough fuel, bike is super fast, until it handgrenades... and is considered running too lean. I think I've got this at least partially correct...

Sounds about right,  my exhaust don't have the 02 sensor  I guess from being in the us

I have not noticed any heat related issues with the Yosh , I did add some extra reflective heat insulation to the back side of my plastic  .

F514DBFB-4D91-474E-8F93-A9F3A32CDB0D.jpeg

On 10/9/2020 at 6:57 AM, Greguw said:

I have not noticed any heat related issues with the Yosh , I did add some extra reflective heat insulation to the back side of my plastic  .

F514DBFB-4D91-474E-8F93-A9F3A32CDB0D.jpeg

Nice I haven't had any issues with mine either,  I did the same with extra heat shield tape ...nice looking bike 👍