Happy Fathers Day

58 minutes ago, SteveThe Snakes said:

Got a bottle of good Tequila for Fathers Day. You know what I’m going to do with it. ? 

In your case, are you going to use it for a sex toy on yourself?  ?

Edited by Rich_K
  • Haha 1

Second fathers day mine is gone...  first one I was numb...  this one I woke about 5am and had coffee and remembered... car shows... building elaborate trains and slot cars in the basement...  watching him watch intently as man landed on the moon...  sunny days at the state park...  weekend nights at the dirt track stock car races...  our funky old midwest garage we clinked wrenches in... hitching a ride to school in the squad car on heavy snow days...  the sound of leather creaking when he dressed for work and headed out to do the job he loved...  a Policeman, 

My Dad served our nation as a Submariner during the Bay of Pigs... Decided to become a Cop shortly after Kennedy was assassinated.   

A couple hours this morning went by in a blink remembering a good man...  my Dad ! 

Douglas Fredrick aka Freddy :usa:

1377790769_20181107_1711452.jpg.09c07185

• Like 13
  • Helpful 1

My biological was a piece of shit.

My step dad told me "don't be mad at him because he's not the dad you want him to be, he's only being the best dad he knows how to be."

I am blessed to have him. Only my real dad could say something like that.

LightheartedPhysicalGemsbok-size_restric

Happy father's day to all the proper fathers past and present.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SteveThe Snakes said:

My dad was a motorized nut I guess. Great guy everyone liked him. I grew up at a great time in life. We did lots of dirt bike riding when I was a kid. 
One of my best days I’ll never forget Is when he let go of my bicycle and I was balancing on my own. ?

I remember that day...  and the bloody knees it took getting that smile ! :worthy:

• Haha 1

My father has been more than a role model my entire life. His own father passed away at 43, my dad was 21 and now the oldest in a house with 5 boys, fatherhood, being the man of the house, and a role model for his younger brothers was forced on him younger than most. Worked his ass off to support his family, all while being newly married to my mother and trying to start his own life. Spent 29 years as a police officer serving our community, retiring as a captain.

I'm proud to say im following in his footsteps and will be starting the police academy in September.

Happy fathers day dad

Your "little buddy" Jack

dad.jpg

• Like 8

3 hours ago, TheW0LF said:

My biological was a piece of shit.

Mine was not the greatest, only thing I look back fondly on was he took me to Jawbone every other weekend it was cool outside

as no one else wanted to be there with him. 

9 hours ago, NYMXer said:

...and a special tip of the hat to those women who do double duty as Mom/Dad. Certainly a tough job that can only be done out of true love

Best 6 years of my life by a very wide margin was the years I spent as a single dad, I think about it every day.  

• Like 2