Tomac Only Wins When His Comp is Hurt and Feld Stacks The Deck

To Mac did a great job, rode smart, rode well, raced smart, deserved the title 

Webb shut many haters up

Even with a mega on form tomac and plenty of big whoops ( which he now looks good in ) he got 2nd , showing he is a title contender  even when he was injured

Kr was lacking in something to get the job done and I think always will 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, T.T. Rider said:

Didn't he have the points lead and momentum before any of this SLC thing? 

Webb gained more points than Tomac when in Utah.  At least that was until yesterday, not real sure now, too lazy to check that out...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I'd get roasted if I took the day off and didn't say a word, you can blame @indy rider because he started that. So now I have to show up because I don't want to disappoint my fans.... 

I do believe the title of the thread though, Tomac got lucky this season, probably won't happen again. 

You were a uber troll long before I called you a coward for hiding out.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Anderson came into the class hot, asdk @Chaconne if I was right about that... I'm not at all surprised he beat Tomac for a championship, predicted it years in advance.  Going forward Eli is favored but I wouldn't count El Hombre out for beating Eli. I think though the competition will be more than Eli and get tougher. 

Yep Squid called Anderson he got the hot sauce to prove it. :ride: Anderson has not turned out to have the consistency or long term training effort for a second run at it though. Would be great if he could get back that mojo.

On 6/22/2020 at 3:26 AM, mog said:

To Mac did a great job, rode smart, rode well, raced smart, deserved the title 

Webb shut many haters up

Even with a mega on form tomac and plenty of big whoops ( which he now looks good in ) he got 2nd , showing he is a title contender  even when he was injured

Kr was lacking in something to get the job done and I think always will 

Always cracks me up the only people who care about second place is the Orange nut huggers.  Too funny!

• Like 1

On 6/22/2020 at 6:51 AM, Chaconne said:

Yep Squid called Anderson he got the hot sauce to prove it. :ride: Anderson has not turned out to have the consistency or long term training effort for a second run at it though. Would be great if he could get back that mojo.

Anderson  Aka Hot Sause capitalized on MM and ET DNS those races.

#21 is a top guy for sure, but he was given a gift which he is unlikely to receive again, that's why he's not going to get another championship. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, 8675309 said:

All season I wanted closer competition, especially at Salt Lake.

Tomac SMOKED THEM. No asterisk, No excuses, rider's can train at whatever elevation they choose.

2020 SX was just a chin wiper's delight. Those mask's turned out to be pretty handy.

You realize Webb scored more points than Eli in the salt lake races right?

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Webb's sickness / crash really set him back this year.  This could end up being a good thing for MX.  Maybe Webb will be hungry outdoors.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

It's called managing a title. Dungey did it all the time and you praised him for it. Now Eli does the same and your story changes. Keep in line soldier.

• Like 2