I have a 1995 125 with a 250 motor and everything fit before  But now the back shock is hitting the back end of the motor anyone know why 

20200625_195300.jpg

20200625_195413.jpg

20200625_201343.jpg

Edited by Kyle Ornellas

5 hours ago, Kyle Ornellas said:

I have a 1995 125 with a 250 motor and i had taken the shock off to paint it. But now im putting it back together and the back shock is hitting te back end of motor anyone kniw why 

20200625_195413.jpg

20200625_195300.jpg

Oh my god!!!

That paint on the shock shaft isn’t going to do the shock seal any good. (Assuming it’s not leaking already)

• Like 3

Check to make sure the elbow that holds the dog bone and shock is put on correctly. 

• Like 3

Check the engine and vin numbers because that bike may be stolen?  Who would paint a motorcycle like that other than someone who thinks they are hiding something.  

• Like 2

"only oversprayed slightly"🤣   Why white? Why not go whole-hog and spray it "mexican-chrome"(silver)!!🎭

Edited by Jonathon Coffey
Spelling

1 hour ago, wahrerj said:

Check the engine and vin numbers because that bike may be stolen?  Who would paint a motorcycle like that other than someone who thinks they are hiding something.  

"opie's painting masterpiece"!

3 hours ago, Jonathon Coffey said:

"only oversprayed slightly"🤣   Why white? Why not go whole-hog and spray it "mexican-chrome"(silver)!!🎭

NO RACEISM HERE .........

Did this bike get dropped a vat of the ugliest paint ever? Seriously this has to be a post to fish out comments. Nobody would ride this thing.

4 hours ago, Bsbiker said:

Did this bike get dropped a vat of the ugliest paint ever? Seriously this has to be a post to fish out comments. Nobody would ride this thing.

Talk to the poser, I mean poster above.⬆️the master-fisher-of-men. 🇺🇸