Idaho city fun loop?

I think I am going to stop through Idaho City on my way up to CDA.  Can anyone recommend a fun ride or loop there?  I'll be solo so not looking for anything too crazy.

Only rode there once, but my experience was that nothing I saw there was too crazy. When are you going through? I’m in the area for work and have 4th of July weekend off. Planning on doing some riding, but have never had much luck getting someone to show me around. So me, Avenza Maps, and my Spot Messenger will be hitting some trail solo as well.

I’m about an hour away waiting for some Thai food from a food truck in Mountain Home 🙂

I will probably just be there tomorrow, maybe spend the night if the riding is good and the fishing is half way decent and I find a nice camp spot. 

looks like I’ll be doing the same, I’ve got Avenza loaded up. I’ll post back here if I find anything fun. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dfinn said:

I’m about an hour away waiting for some Thai food from a food truck in Mountain Home 🙂

I will probably just be there tomorrow, maybe spend the night if the riding is good and the fishing is half way decent and I find a nice camp spot. 

looks like I’ll be doing the same, I’ve got Avenza loaded up. I’ll post back here if I find anything fun. 

Looks like a lot of stuff around there not far from town.