Danger boy Deegan

Who follows the amateur stuff? Is he as good as the hype? His a going to debut as good as Jett?

The kid is fast. He has the skill of his father so all he needs is what his father lacked.....work ethic 

I always thought Deegan was a douche but I have to admit that he seems to have raised his kids right

Little Deegan shows his speed around 2:40

• Like 3

idk.. Deegan seems to have done something right after racing days ended. The kid may be a big deal, time will tell.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MotorBoatin said:

I always thought Deegan was a douche but I have to admit that he seems to have raised his kids right

By teaching him cheating, running a big bore in a cc limited class?

Edited by indy rider
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, indy rider said:

By teaching him cheating, running a big bore in a cc limited class?

I place that on dumbass papa Deegan

His son actually seems like a good kid and his daughter sounds 10x more intelligent than her father  

• Like 6

I think he is going to be really good. 1 thing though, he has always been on the best equipment and has every resource available to him. That works both in good and bad ways. A lot of times when you are on the best bikes and best support as a kid, you are already a step above most. But you see kids who didn't have that, finally get to the pros and kick their ass. So it's tough to tell. But I have always liked Brian Deegan and I think he is a good dad, in general. So I'll be looking forward to waiting Haiden.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

I place that on dumbass papa Deegan

His son actually seems like a good kid and his daughter sounds 10x more intelligent than her father  

Agreed!

Setting a terrible example for him. Especially when he already has legal advantage possible.

1 minute ago, ah665 said:

I think he is going to be really good. 1 thing though, he has always been on the best equipment and has every resource available to him. That works both in good and bad ways. A lot of times when you are on the best bikes and best support as a kid, you are already a step above most. But you see kids who didn't have that, finally get to the pros and kick their ass. So it's tough to tell. But I have always liked Brian Deegan and I think he is a good dad, in general. So I'll be looking forward to waiting Haiden.

Yea, all the skill in the world doesn't get you to the very top if you're mentally and/or physically soft from being spoiled/pampered.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mick34 said:

Who follows the amateur stuff? Is he as good as the hype? His a going to debut as good as Jett?

His sisster is hot and that's all that matters😃

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, indy rider said:

Yea, all the skill in the world doesn't get you to the very top if you're mentally and/or physically soft from being spoiled/pampered.

Back in the 80's Junior Jackson was a regular at the local track I raced. I think he was a year younger than me but he acted like he was ten. They had the big motor home and fancy equipment and all I remember were the tantrums

He was fast and had a Suzuki factory ride at 16 but it didn't last long 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

Back in the 80's Junior Jackson was a regular at the local track I raced. I think he was a year younger than me but he acted like he was ten. They had the big motor home and fancy equipment and all I remember were the tantrums

He was fast and had a Suzuki factory ride at 16 but it didn't last long 

Yea, it's a shame. I'm sure the parents were just tryin to help. Unfortunately, spoiling your kid makes you feel better but leads to an adult that can't handle adversity. 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

They have guys coming to his house like ferandis and some procircuit guys just to practice. you do that for the kid his whole life and he will be fast as hell. its all about staying healthy once your technique is built. training right, building strength correctly. you keep fast guys around you, you become fast. its everything else that really matters.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, phantom451 said:

They have guys coming to his house like ferandis and some procircuit guys just to practice. you do that for the kid his whole life and he will be fast as hell. its all about staying healthy once your technique is built. training right, building strength correctly. you keep fast guys around you, you become fast. its everything else that really matters.

What kind of company did you keep O’ Fast One??

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, DEMI said:

idk.. Deegan seems to have done something right after racing days ended. The kid may be a big deal, time will tell.

Don't for get his oldest daughter is a soon-to-be NASCAR star. Managing two kids competing at a near professionally level while managing his own businesses takes a lot of work ethic. 

• Like 2

Just now, Dirtstache 556 said:

Don't for get his oldest daughter is a soon-to-be NASCAR star. Managing two kids competing at a near professionally level while managing his own businesses takes a lot of work ethic. 

Exactly. He's done OK I would say. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ah665 said:

I think its going to be like the Dungey's and the Larwance's where the little brother ends up being the fast one. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dirtstache 556 said:

I think its going to be like the Dungey's and the Larwance's where the little brother ends up being the fast one. 

I thought Ryan was the older brother? Either way the Martin brothers would be another example. 

1 minute ago, 150dirtcomber said:

I thought Ryan was the older brother? Either way the Martin brothers would be another example. 

hmm, maybe so. I just remember the other one was supposed to be the star but got hurt or something.