Unknown issue with Suzuki ATV

Hey, I recently tried to fix my ATV (wouldn't start) by buying a new carb. I attached the carb and tried starting it up. It wouldn't start so I primed it and tried again. It fired up and took off slowly and eventually reached full throttle and died shortly after. I didn't touch the throttle for it to do that. I got a different spring for the carb, I tried a different carb (same ATV type), I tried adjusting the throttle cable (unsure if I did that properly), I tried a new gas tank and filter. Nothing has worked any suggestions? The only way to get it to start is of I prime it. I'm not sure of the exact model of ATV. 

Check the fuel petcock under the tank (where you select "prime" etc). They can get gummed up. Remove the two screws and be sure you watch for the clip. Have you replaced the fuel line?

Hey, I did try replacing the fuel line. I figured out the problem though. The cylinder that the throttle line pulls up and down was not installed correctly, which meant it left the carb fully open. 

Thank you for the help!