Beta2Stroke Beta jetting android app for 2 strokes

I haven't looked at this one but there has been a KTM jetting app for a few years.

It's smart thinking as it takes the jetting tables for each model from the manual and applies a local weather forecast for temp and humidity data. GPS adds altitude and it spits out the relevant jetting data.

If you need an app to assist you with your jetting your already doomed. It's entirely based on the supposition that your bike is in top condition,ie factory new engine specs,good quality fuel,recommended fuel/oil ratios,blah,blah,blah.Perfectly useless purchase for the man that has everything.

Edited by widebear
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

i can see some sort of app for jetting being useful, esp someone with limited experience in 2s jetting w/ a pwk 36 & the stock beta needle. 

how much is the app?

if it's $5-$10, i'd just  get it if i wasn't confident w/ my jetting skills. no brainer there. 

In the UK it's priced at £5.99. However, when you boil it down, what you get is a pretty version of the jetting tables with some fine tuning for 2T oil ratio etc. Not really relevant if you use OI anyway.

If you can read the jetting tables and factor in temp and altitude then just do it that way.

• Like 1

I'd want to know more about the App's manufacturer and be able to verify their competence. After all, an incorrect jetting change can cause a lot of damage.

16 hours ago, tim2007 said:

I'd want to know more about the App's manufacturer and be able to verify their competence. After all, an incorrect jetting change can cause a lot of damage.

I wouldn’t even use it. It’s a fun foofoo thing but just learn to jet your bike. 

Edited by hawaiidirtrider