2020 Magura slave cylinders ok?

The slave on my '20 690 (same slave as the Husq) failed before the break-in was finished.

So, no.. I don't think it's fixed.

Dirt Rider Magazines 2020 FX350 test bike failed within the first 3 hours of use. So, I would say the problem hasn't been fixed.

2020 FX 350 Test

^^^edit

5 hours ago, Durango Old Guy said:

You'd think after 4 years Husky Magura would have this fixed!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, zibbit u2 said:

^^^edit

Correct, it's Magura's issue not Husqvarna. However Husqvarna is forced to use them and are not truly helping the customer with repairs. In the end it's a cheap easy fix but you shouldn't have to do it.

Yes, this seems a case of "Damn the torpedo's, full steam ahead!"

But, to keep installing a part with a known track record of failing, at anytime, is just irresponsible.

That, or it's EGO.

And that just might be worse...  

I put a Rekluse on my 2017 after my Magura failed and i couldn't be happier with it.  

I got it on sale, so the money shelled out was the same as rebuilding the Magura completely 2x. (or less than buying a Brembo replacement.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Motodadx2 said:

I put a Rekluse on my 2017 after my Magura failed and i couldn't be happier with it.  

I got it on sale, so the money shelled out was the same as rebuilding the Magura completely 2x. (or less than buying a Brembo replacement.)

Haha same.  Loved that I found a Rekluse for cheaper than a OEM Brembo replacement.

• Like 1