"Uh ohhhhhh Eli, the baby needs her diaper changed!"

Probably a bigger worry for Tomac at the moment......😁😁😁😁

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

Well, I guess Kenny will have someone to block for next year. 

Last year Sexton won a Moto , outdoors, on a 250. 

Eli stays healthy, he wins another 450 MX title .

I assume he should be even faster now. That’s an old video, Kenny’s arm was still in a cast at the beginning 

I dont remember sex being an outdoor threat. Good to see some new talant in there though! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, phantom451 said:

Ya I heard RV had 23 covered at Glen helen the other day. Tomacs got the monkey off his back.......watch out hes gonna get the best starts ever and win by over 20 seconds.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Ya I heard RV had 23 covered at Glen helen the other day. Tomacs got the monkey off his back.......watch out hes gonna get the best starts ever and win by over 20 seconds.

What does Michael Jordan have to do with this?

Just now, mxaniac said:

What does Michael Jordan have to do with this?

Wasnt Sexton running the 23 in the video. 

9 minutes ago, mxaniac said:

I wasn't being serious.

All this hype around Sexton reminds me of Covingtons build up before the outdoor season. We all know how good that went 🤣😂🤪🤪😛

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 777654321 said:

All this hype around Sexton reminds me of Covingtons build up before the outdoor season. We all know how good that went 🤣😂🤪🤪😛

We've got to hump hype something around here.

• Haha 1

Chase seems to know how to set goals and accomplish them.  He can dig deep and up his game when the time calls for it.  It will be interesting, I expect it to take a few years to become solid but I can see it happening.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, mxaniac said:

Chase seems to know how to set goals and accomplish them.  He can dig deep and up his game when the time calls for it.  It will be interesting, I expect it to take a few years to become solid but I can see it happening.

Exactly, last year he was an almost laughable champion and this year he upped his game and actually looked fast. Given a couple years he can be really solid, and he's only 19 0r 20. He can have a long and successful career if he plays his cards right

He looks like a far more mature person than austin. Also looks like Ken's brother, also looks like he can beat all the other riders his age up in fight 😃

• Like 1

Chase is gonna get ran down, and left, lets see what that does to his progress.  We got Joey S, Adam C, maybe Christian C,  and Marty D, whole bunch of new riders. 

3 minutes ago, KableXL said:

Chase is gonna get ran down, and left, lets see what that does to his progress.  We got Joey S, Adam C, maybe Christian C,  and Marty D, whole bunch of new riders. 

You think Adam gonna finish the outdoor season. I just can't see that kid keeping it together for that long. 5 race series maybe. anything over 10 races no way.

• Like 1